Roschier advised Bonnier Books in its acquisition of a majority stake in Strawberry Publishing AS
Bonnier Books has acquired 70% of the shares in the Norwegian publishing group Strawberry Publishing AS. Petter Stordalen and the three other founders retain the remaining 30% of the shares. Roschier advised Bonnier Books.
Strawberry Publishing AS comprises two general publishing houses, Strawberry Publishing and Bastion Forlag. Both operate on the Norwegian book market and publish fiction, non-fiction, children’s and youth literature.
Bonnier Books gathers Bonnier’s book publishing and retail activities, ranging from traditional and digital-first publishing, to quality bookstore chains, paperback retailers and digital subscription services. Over 2 000 people across seven countries work within Bonnier Books and its annual turnover is approximately SEK 7 billion.
Roschier’s advisory team comprised Markus Olsson, Erik Ficks, Kristian Hugmark, Johan Gerhardsson, Lovisa Eliasson, Rebecca Huselius, Måns Gottfries and Joel Tholin.