We focus on assisting clients in all aspects of public procurement, offering support in each phase of the process itself, including planning, procedural matters, litigation and contract management. As an integral part of our services, we also advise our clients on related areas such as ICT, competition, intellectual property and dispute resolution and regulatory issues. We have broad experience of advising on these matters in the context of corporate restructuring and transactions.
Public contracts are often high-value, long-term projects that are vital to our clients. We are here to ensure the best possible outcome for your organization, whether that means helping you resolve legal issues during the tender process, litigating on your behalf, or supporting you with related contractual, competition or IPR matters.
Our clients turn to us because they need swift, high-end advice on a variety of public procurement matters. We recognize the importance of public contracts to our clients, and we pair our legal expertise with in-depth knowledge from a range of different industries, such as manufacturing, ICT, pharma, energy and transport.
Extremely good across legal and business competencies; the team assists clients with issues across the full public procurement process. The Legal 500, Public Procurement
As appeals against decisions awarding contracts are common and, in comparison with other types of litigation, the processes move very quickly, it is crucial to have the right team in place: our team. We have the public procurement experience required and will ensure you get the benefit of our top-ranked dispute resolution, TMT, outsourcing and EU & Competition expertise, all in one package and even cross-border, when needed.
- Tender drafting and bidding strategy, including assessing invitations to tender, drafting questions to the procuring authority and reviewing the tender to both ensure that all mandatory requirements have been fulfilled and assessing whether the bidding strategy would be successful
- Negotiating and drafting contracts
- Administrative appeals and corrections procedures, including requests for injunctions
- Damages claims
- Public procurement contract amendments and extensions
- Public procurement contract dispute resolution
- Transactions relating to businesses with procurement contracts, including contract reviews, termination risks and transfer of rights.
Roschier’s Public Procurement practice is recognized by leading international independent legal directories, including Chambers Europe and The Legal 500. The firm has also won several prestigious awards, including the following most recent awards:
- Who’s Who Legal Awards: the Law Firm of the Year for Finland in 2019; and
- Chambers Europe Awards: the Law Firm of the Year for Finland in 2018.
This is what clients say about us:
“Extremely good across legal and business competencies; the team assists clients with issues across the full public procurement process.”
– The Legal 500 2019, Public Procurement
“The team is lauded by clients for its high level of knowledge and great responsiveness.”
– Chambers Europe 2019, Competition/European Law
“Roschier provides an excellent service to clients across the energy, health care and transport sectors.”
– The Legal 500 2019, EU and Competition
“Clients commend the pragmatic and spot-on advice and enthuse that the service is always on time and of great quality.”
– Chambers Europe 2018, Competition/European Law