We offer expert and commercially focused advice to alternative fund managers and investors in connection with the establishment and operation of alternative private investment funds, separate investment mandates and other complex investment structures.
Working closely together with our colleagues in Roschier’s Real Estate, Finance and Restructuring, Private Equity, Tax & Structuring and Energy & Infrastructure teams, we are able to provide tailor-made advice based on in-depth knowledge across the full range of alternative investment funds and investment structures.
We advise managers and investors on fund establishment, structuring of separate investment mandates, joint ventures and other investment structures, operational issues and secondary transactions, always striving to become a partner that our clients can rely on at every stage during the course of each structure’s lifetime. Together with our regulatory experts, we also actively advise our clients on their licensing and regulatory requirements in relation to fund structuring.
Our team provides our clients with a seamless cross-border experience, working closely with a number of law and tax firms in the Nordics as well as across Europe, in order to establish funds and other investment structures not only in Sweden and Finland but also in other European jurisdictions. In Finland in particular, our cooperation with Roschier’s market-leading Tax & Structuring team and their strong relationship with colleagues across Europe caters for our ability to deliver unique advice in order to solve complex issues on short notice. We regularly coordinate and lead some of the most complex fundraisings in the Nordic market.
- Fund formation
- Establishment of separate investment mandates and other joint venture structures
- Handling of operational issues pertaining to alternative private investment funds, separate investment mandates and other joint venture structures
- Investment structuring and incentive schemes
- Negotiation of management assignments
- Secondary transactions
- Handling of regulatory requirements pertaining to the establishment and operation of alternative private investment funds