Marcus Kern Fahlander
Marcus Kern Fahlander is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate working with Roschier’s Finance & Restructuring practice. Marcus has a wide range of experience advising international banks, financial institutions, private equity investors and large corporates with cross-border and domestic financing transactions, including leveraged finance, corporate loans, asset backed financings as well as financial restructurings and workouts. Marcus’ experience also includes structured finance and high yield and investment grade bonds.
Prior to joining Roschier in 2021, Marcus was working for another law firm in Stockholm.
Marcus Kern Fahlander’s experience includes advising:
- Francisco Partners in the acquisition of Macrobond;
- on Skill BidCo ApS’ EUR 750,000,000 senior secured bond issue within a framework of EUR 1,150,000,000 in connection with CVC Capital Partners’ acquisition of Scan Global Logistics with Pareto Securities as sole bookrunner and global coordinator;
- Aareon AG in its acquisition and delisting of Momentum Software Group;
- Philip Morris International in its SEK 161 billion public offer for all shares in Swedish Match;
- IK Partners in various acquisition financings including the acquisitions of FCG, TrueSec and Renta;
- Agnafit Bidco (owned by Advent and GIC) in the SEK 69.4 billion public offer for all shares in Sobi;
- DBT Capital AB in its SEK 1 billion securitisation.
TM & Partners (2018-2021)
Stockholm University, LL.M. (2018)