Filippa Michelsson is a Stockholm-based Associate working with Roschier’s Intellectual Property, Data Protection and Digitalization & TMT practices. She joined Roschier in 2022.
Filippa Michelsson’s experience includes advising:
- GRO in the sale of Tacton to Rubicon Technology Partners;
- GRO in its strategic investment in Curity;
- GRO in its investment in Paligo;
- Ramudden in the acquisition of Worxsafe;
- CVC with the acquisition of Visma’s consulting business focused on digital transformation, formerly a part of Visma Custom Solutions;
- Bonnier News in its SEK 455 million public offer for all shares in Readly;
- Aareon AG in its acquisition and delisting of Momentum Software Group.
Stockholm University, LL.M. (2022)