Christoffer Benninge is a Stockholm-based Partner specialized in public and private M&A, capital markets transactions, and corporate advisory. Christoffer has extensive experience working within several industries, including financial institutions, energy and life sciences. Christoffer has acted as advisor in several high-profile Swedish and international transactions and restructurings in the past years.
In 2013, Christoffer was on secondment at Vireo Energy as a Part time General Counsel and in 2015-2016 at Ropes & Gray in London as Visiting European Lawyer.
Clients describe Christoffer as being “always there for me. Committed. Quick and to the point. High quality deliveries on time” (IFLR1000, 31st edition).
Also, clients describe Christoffer as having “a notable practice in handling rights issuances on the growth market” (The Legal 500, 2021).
Christoffer Benninge’s experience includes advising:
- Savvy Gaming Group in its SEK 10.3 billion investment in Embracer Group;
- Vinted in the SEK 315 million public offer for all shares in Rebelle;
- CVC in the SEK 450 million post-IPO sell-down of shares in Synsam;
- Searchlight Capital Partners in the sale of Opus Bilprovning to Arcus;
- Basalt Infrastructure Partners in the SEK 9.3 billion public offer for Nobina;
- Sedana Medical in connection with its SEK 615 million private placement of new shares;
- Synsam and CVC in the IPO and listing of Synsam’s shares on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- JonDeTech Sensors in their private placement of new shares;
- Novax on its investment in AquaDental;
- Funds advised by the Blackstone Group in its SEK 18.1 billion acquisition of 214 industrial properties from Castellum;
- EQT IX and Roar BidCo in their SEK 23.6 billion public offer for Recipharm;
- Danske Bank, Handelsbanken and Nordea in the fully guaranteed SEK 1.7 billion rights issue in Gränges AB;
- Searchlight Capital Partners in the acquisition of shares to obtain more than 90% ownership of Opus Group;
- Advanced SolTech Sweden and JOOL in a SEK 131.5 million pre-IPO capital raise;
- JonDeTech Sensors, listed on Nasdaq First North, in its heavily oversubscribed rights issue and directed share issue;
- Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) in the SEK 1.9 billion acquisition of 111 properties from Coop and SEK 0.9 billion accelerated book building;
- Filtronic PLC (listed on AIM operated by the London Stock Exchange) in the sale of its telecoms antenna business to Microdata Telecom Innovation;
- Midroc New Technology in the sale of its 11.3% stake in PowerCell Sweden AB (publ) to Robert Bosch GmbH;
- Blackstone in the SEK 12.2 billion sale of its majority stake in Hembla AB (publ) to Vonovia SE;
- Quimper AB (a private company in which CVC Funds have or will indirectly invest) on its cash tender offer for Ahlsell;
- Ancala Partners in the SEK 496 million public offer for Skånska Energi AB (publ);
- Sedana Medical AB (publ) and Pareto Securities on Sedana’s accelerated bookbuilt private placement of new shares;
- Pareto Securities AB in the acquisition of a Finnish real estate portfolio consisting of 123 grocery store and daily-goods properties from funds managed by Oy Sirius Capital Partners Ab;
- Blackstone/Vega Holdco in relation to the SEK 1 billion rights issue in D. Carnegie & Co;
- ME Dental AB on its public offer for Orasolv AB (publ);
- Pareto Securities on Loudspring’s private placement of new shares.
Roschier (2011-), Senior Associate (2012-2020), Partner since 2020
Ropes & Gray LLP London, Visiting European Lawyer (2015-2016)
Vireo Energy, Visting Lawyer (2013)
Advokatfirman Vinge, Associate (2008-2011)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Swedish Private Equity & Venture Capital Association, Lecturer (2010)
Lund University, LL.M. (2008)
Lund University, B.Sc. (2008)
English, Swedish, German
He is always there for me. Committed. Quick and to the point. High quality deliveries on time.IFLR1000