Christoffer Benninge is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate specialized in public and private M&A, capital markets transactions, and corporate advisory. Christoffer has extensive experience working within several industries, including financial institutions, energy and life sciences. Christoffer has acted as advisor in several high-profile Swedish and international transactions and restructurings in the past years.
In 2013, Christoffer was on secondment at Vireo Energy as a Part time General Counsel and in 2015-2016 at Ropes & Gray in London as Visiting European Lawyer.
Christoffer Benninge’s experience includes advising:
- Filtronic PLC (listed on AIM operated by the London Stock Exchange) in the sale of its telecoms antenna business to Microdata Telecom Innovation;
- Midroc New Technology in the sale of its 11.3% stake in PowerCell Sweden AB (publ) to Robert Bosch GmbH;
- Blackstone in the SEK 12.2 billion sale of its majority stake in Hembla AB (publ) to Vonovia SE;
- Quimper AB (a private company in which CVC Funds have or will indirectly invest) on its cash tender offer for Ahlsell;
- Ancala Partners in the SEK 496 million public offer for Skånska Energi AB (publ);
- Sedana Medical AB (publ) and Pareto Securities on Sedana’s accelerated bookbuilt private placement of new shares;
- Pareto Securities AB in the acquisition of a Finnish real estate portfolio consisting of 123 grocery store and daily-goods properties from funds managed by Oy Sirius Capital Partners Ab;
- Blackstone/Vega Holdco in relation to the SEK 1 billion rights issue in D. Carnegie & Co;
- ME Dental AB on its public offer for Orasolv AB (publ);
- Pareto Securities on Loudspring’s private placement of new shares.
Ropes & Gray LLP London, Visiting European Lawyer (2015-2016)
Vireo Energy, Visting Lawyer (2013)
Advokatfirman Vinge, Associate (2008-2011)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Swedish Private Equity & Venture Capital Association, Lecturer (2010)
Lund University, LL.M. (2008)
Lund University, B.Sc. (2008)
English, Swedish, German