Pinja Liikanen is a Helsinki-based Senior Associate working with Roschier’s Private M&A, Private Equity, Private Funds and Emerging Companies practices, focusing in particular on venture capital investments and alternative investment fund formation. She has experience in advising international and domestic private equity sponsors, venture capital investors and industrial clients in various complex cross-border transactions. Pinja joined Roschier upon her graduation in 2017.
Pinja Liikanen’s experience includes advising:
- Wolt in the EUR 7 billion sale of the company to DoorDash;
- Wolt in its EUR 440 million financing round;
- Akzo Nobel N.V. in its EUR 1.4 billion public competing proposal for a tender offer for all shares in Tikkurila Oyj;
- Business Finland Venture Capital Oy in investments in emerging VC funds within the framework of the risk finance programme;
- Varjo Technologies Oy in its series C financing round;
- Boels Group in its public cash tender offer for Cramo Plc;
- TCV in its investment of approximately USD 200 million in Unified Retail Planning Pioneer RELEX Solutions.
Member of the Finnish Bar Association
Member of the Finnish Corporate Law Association
University of Helsinki, LL.M. (2017)