Niklas Eriksson is a Stockholm-based Partner in the Finance & Restructuring practice. He has experience in various international acquisitions, corporate and property financing transactions, syndicated loans as well as workouts and security enforcements, representing international banks, financial institutions, as well as private equity investors, debt funds and large corporates. Niklas’ experience also includes high yield and investment grade bonds as well as asset backed financings and structured finance. Niklas also has experience from working in the fintech industry. His previous experience includes working for another major law firm in Stockholm and a leading global payments service provider. Niklas is recognized as a Rising Star by IFLR1000.
Niklas is recognized as a Rising Star in IFLR1000 and a key lawyer in The Legal 500.
According to clients Niklas is “extremely talented and good to work with” (The Legal 500, 2023), a “standout up and coming legal adviser” having “high energy” and being “to the point and very productive and available” (The Legal 500, 2023). Further, clients describe him as “outstanding and the best bank finance lawyer at Roschier” who “combines stellar market knowledge with exceptional commercial skills to get the deal through” (The Legal 500, 2023).
Niklas Eriksson’s experience includes advising:
- Navamedic in the recommended cash offer to acquire Sensidose;
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in Kry’s USD 160 million convertible loan financing;
- Pareto securities in an up to EUR 300,000,000 bond issue for Azerion Holding B.V.
- APG Asset Management in connection with the long-term hedging arrangement of power and el-certificates for the 288 MW Åskälen wind power project, being the largest onshore wind power project in Sweden;
- Pareto Securities in an up to EUR 125,000,000 sustainability-linked bond issue for Fiven ASA;
- Citycon and CPPIB in connection with the refinancing of Kista Galleria shopping centre in Stockholm;
- Pareto Securities in the arrangement of an up to USD 250 million bond issue for Scan Bidco A/S.
Roschier (2022-), Partner (2022-)
Advokatfirman Cederquist (2012-2016)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
University of Gothenburg, LL.M. (2013)
Queen Mary University of London, PG certificate in international finance law (2011)
Outstanding; combines stellar market knowledge with exceptional commercial skills to get the deal through.The Legal 500