Niklas Eriksson is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate working with Roschier’s Finance & Restructuring practice. Niklas has experience in various international acquisitions, corporate and property financing transactions, syndicated loans as well as workouts and security enforcements, representing international banks, financial institutions as well as private equity investors and large corporates. Niklas’ experience also includes high yield and investment grade bonds as well as asset backed financings and structured finance. His previous experience includes working for another major law firm in Stockholm.
Niklas Eriksson’s experience includes advising:
- APG Asset Management in connection with the long-term hedging arrangement of power and el-certificates for the 288 MW Åskälen wind power project, being the largest onshore wind power project in Sweden;
- Nordea and Swedbank in the arrangement of an up to SEK 1,000 million bond issue for Hemfosa AB (publ);
- Axcel and Nordic Waterproofing Holding A/S in connection with its IPO financing;
- ABG Sundal Collier in the arrangement of an up to EUR 200 million bond issue for Cherry AB (publ);
- Citycon and CPPIB in connection with the refinancing of Kista Galleria shopping centre in Stockholm;
- Pareto Securities in the arrangement of an up to USD 250 million bond issue for Scan Bidco A/S.
Advokatfirman Cederquist (2012-2016)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
University of Gothenburg, LL.M. (2013)
Queen Mary University of London, PG certificate in international finance law (2011)