Malou Scherlin is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate focusing on real estate transactions. Malou has experience in serving international and domestic clients in cross-border real estate transactions, joint-ventures and prestige development projects. Malou joined Roschier in 2017.
Malou Scherlin’s experience includes advising:
- Savills Investment Management in the acquisition of a logistics building in Stockholm;
- Patrizia in a SEK 3.6 billion residential investment in Sweden;
- Blackstone in the EUR 21 billion recapitalization of Mileway;
- Bonnier Fastigheter in the acquisition of 50% of Trecore Fastigheter from ICA Fastigheter Holding AB;
- Cibus Nordic Real Estate in its acquisition of a Finnish real estate portfolio and directed share issue;
- AXA IM Alts in the acquisition of a large Nordic logistics portfolio from NREP;
- Pareto in the SEK 1.5 billion acquisition of the two properties Vinkelhaken 2 in Täby and Snickarboden 1 in Huddinge;
- Blackstone in the acquisition of the property Stockholm Barnängen 6;
- Funds advised by the Blackstone Group in its SEK 18.1 billion acquisition of 214 industrial properties from Castellum;
- BillerudKorsnäs Skog & Industri Aktiebolag in the SEK 12.2 billion divestment of 89,9 % of the shares in Bergvik Skog Öst AB to AMF Pensionsförsäkringar AB; and
- Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) in the SEK 1.9 billion acquisition of 111 properties from Coop and SEK 0.9 billion accelerated book building.
Brunswick Real Estate, Visiting Lawyer (2018-2019)
Stockholms Universitet, LL.M. (2017)