Lisa Hybbinette is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate specialized in real estate and environmental law. Lisa has broad experience in various areas of real estate law and in serving international clients in cross-border real estate transactions. Her previous work experience includes practicing real estate law at another major law firm in Stockholm. Lisa is recognized among Associates to Watch in Chambers Europe 2020 and Rising Stars in The Legal 500 2020.
In addition to her LL.M. degree, Lisa holds a M.Sc. degree in commercial law. She joined Roschier in 2014.
Lisa is recognized by Chambers Europe and the Legal 500 within real estate in Sweden. According to Chambers Europe, clients value Lisa’s project management skills and ability to advise on extremely complex topics (Chambers Europe, 2018). One client comment: “Lisa Hybbinette gives great advice which is to the point and she is always available, anytime. She has excellent client knowledge and makes sure to address issues that have not been thought of.” (The Legal 500, 2020). Clients also appreciate Lisa for her “negotiation skills, legal expertise and availability” (Chambers Europe, 2020) and she is further described by clients for being able to “understand difficult problems fast and quickly find working solutions” (The Legal 500, 2019).
Lisa Hybbinette’s experience includes advising:
- Patrizia in the acquisition of a residential property in Haninge;
- Patrizia in the divestment of two properties in Uppsala;
- Funds advised by the Blackstone Group in its SEK 18.1 billion acquisition of 214 industrial properties from Castellum;
- Slättö Core Holding AB in the SEK 62 million acquisition of Enmänningen Fastigheter AB;
- Volkswagen in Northvolt’s USD 1 billion capital raise;
- Sumitomo Corporation in the acquisition of Q-Park Operations B.V.;
- Lowell in the EUR 730 million acquisition of Lindorff’s businesses in Denmark, Estonia, Finland and Sweden, as well as Intrum Justitia’s business in Norway from Intrum;
- Sveafastigheter in its sale of a EUR 450 million property portfolio in a secondary transaction to asset manager Partners Group and structuring of a continued management arrangement for the Sveafastigheter team regarding the portfolio;
- Pareto Securities AB in Huskvarnen Holding AB’s acquisition of Jönköping Elektronen 3;
- Sveafastigheter in its sale of a SEK 3.2 billion property portfolio in a secondary transaction to asset manager Partners Group and structuring of a continued management arrangement for the Sveafastigheter team regarding the portfolio;
- Deka Immobilien GmbH in the acquisition of the Park Vallila office building in Helsinki from a subsidiary of Sveafastigheter Fund III AB.
Advokatfirman Cederquist KB, Associate (2011-2014)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Umeå University, LL.M. (2011)
Umeå University, M.Sc. (2011)
She has excellent client knowledge and makes sure to address issues that have not been thought of. The Legal 500