Lisa Hybbinette is a Stockholm-based Partner focusing on real estate transactions. Lisa has extensive experience in serving international and domestic clients in cross-border real estate transactions, joint-ventures and prestige development projects. Lisa also has experience from infrastructure and energy related transactions. Lisa is recognized as Up and Coming in Chambers Europe 2022 and as Next Generation Partner in The Legal 500 2022.
In addition to her LL.M. degree, Lisa holds a M.Sc. degree in commercial law. She joined Roschier in 2014.
Lisa is recognized as one of the experts in her field by international directories such as Chambers Europe and the Legal 500.
According to Chambers Europe, Lisa is “always very customer-focused and solves problems proactively” (Chambers Europe, 2023) and she provides “good commercial solutions to deals – her work is appreciated by both transaction parties” (Chambers Europe, 2023). Further, “she is on point, always a step ahead, and gives answers in a clear manner” (Chambers Europe, 2021).
According to clients, Lisa has “an extremely high knowledge of the sector, is easy to work with, and provides a great commercial understanding with respect to real estate transactions” (The Legal 500, 2023). She also receives praise for “excellent client knowledge and making sure to address issues that have not been thought of” (The Legal 500, 2020).
In addition, clients value her “negotiation skills, legal expertise and availability” (Chambers Europe, 2020) and she is further described by clients for being able to “understand difficult problems fast and quickly find working solutions” (The Legal 500, 2019). One client even notes that “working with Lisa Hybbinette is always a treat. She handles negotiations with confidence and care, leads her team of younger lawyers with forethought and delivers excellence in all she does. I always feel safe having Lisa and Roschier representing me and my company.” (The Legal 500, 2021).
Lisa Hybbinette’s experience includes advising:
- Genesta in the acquisition of a logistics property in southern Sweden from Infrahubs;
- Savills Investment Management in the acquisition of six residential assets from K2A Knaust & Andersson Fastigheter;
- Nordika in the sale of two properties in Gothenburg and the acquisition of shares in Logistea;
- Savills Investment Management in the acquisition of a logistics building in Stockholm;
- Blackstone in the acquisition of a Swedish SEK 5.35 billion property portfolio from Corem;
- Genesta in the acquisition of two logistics properties in Sweden from Infrahubs;
- Blackstone in the EUR 21 billion recapitalization of Mileway;
- Tritax EuroBox in the acquisition of a 95,000 sqm site for its first development project in Malmö, Sweden;
- Genesta in the acquisition of a logistics property from Logistic Contractor;
- Bonnier Fastigheter in the acquisition of 50% of Trecore Fastigheter from ICA Fastigheter Holding AB;
- Cibus Nordic Real Estate in its acquisition of a Finnish real estate portfolio and directed share issue;
- AXA IM Alts in the acquisition of a large Nordic logistics portfolio from NREP;
- Pareto in the SEK 1.5 billion acquisition of the two properties Vinkelhaken 2 in Täby and Snickarboden 1 in Huddinge;
- Genesta in the sale of the office property The Block to Atlasmuren;
- Bonava in the sale of 162 rental apartments in Västerås to Patrizia;
- John Mattson in the acquisition of 456 apartments from Sollentuna Stadshus;
- Patricia Industries, and its subsidiary Vectura, in the SEK 3.9 billion sale of the Grand Group and the Grand Hôtel property to FAM;
- Blackstone in the acquisition of the property Stockholm Barnängen 6;
- Patrizia in the acquisition of a residential property in Haninge;
- Patrizia in the divestment of two properties in Uppsala;
- Funds advised by the Blackstone Group in its SEK 18.1 billion acquisition of 214 industrial properties from Castellum;
- Slättö Core Holding AB in the SEK 62 million acquisition of Enmänningen Fastigheter AB;
- Volkswagen in Northvolt’s USD 1 billion capital raise;
- Sumitomo Corporation in the acquisition of Q-Park Operations B.V.;
- Lowell in the EUR 730 million acquisition of Lindorff’s businesses in Denmark, Estonia, Finland and Sweden, as well as Intrum Justitia’s business in Norway from Intrum;
- Sveafastigheter in its sale of a EUR 450 million property portfolio in a secondary transaction to asset manager Partners Group and structuring of a continued management arrangement for the Sveafastigheter team regarding the portfolio;
- Pareto Securities AB in Huskvarnen Holding AB’s acquisition of Jönköping Elektronen 3;
- Sveafastigheter in its sale of a SEK 3.2 billion property portfolio in a secondary transaction to asset manager Partners Group and structuring of a continued management arrangement for the Sveafastigheter team regarding the portfolio;
- Deka Immobilien GmbH in the acquisition of the Park Vallila office building in Helsinki from a subsidiary of Sveafastigheter Fund III AB.
Roschier (2014-), Partner (2021-)
Advokatfirman Cederquist KB, Associate (2011-2014)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Umeå University, LL.M. (2011)
Umeå University, M.Sc. (2011)
An extremely high knowledge of the sector, is easy to work with, and provides a great commercial understanding with respect to real estate transactions.The Legal 500