Lisa Hybbinette is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate specialized in real estate and environmental law. Lisa has broad experience in various areas of real estate law and in serving international clients in cross-border real estate transactions. Her previous work experience includes practicing real estate law at another major law firm in Stockholm. Lisa is recognized among Associates to Watch in Chambers Europe 2019 and Next Generation Lawyers in The Legal 500 2019.
In addition to her LL.M. degree, Lisa holds a M.Sc. degree in commercial law. She joined Roschier in 2014.
Lisa is recognized by Chambers Europe and the Legal 500 within real estate in Sweden. According to Chambers Europe, clients value Lisa’s project management skills and ability to advise on extremely complex topics (Chambers Europe, 2018). Further, Lisa is described by clients for being able to “understand difficult problems fast and quickly find working solutions” (The Legal 500, 2019).
Lisa Hybbinette’s experience includes advising:
- Volkswagen in Northvolt’s USD 1 billion capital raise;
- Sumitomo Corporation in the acquisition of Q-Park Operations B.V.;
- Lowell in the EUR 730 million acquisition of Lindorff’s businesses in Denmark, Estonia, Finland and Sweden, as well as Intrum Justitia’s business in Norway from Intrum;
- Sveafastigheter in its sale of a EUR 450 million property portfolio in a secondary transaction to asset manager Partners Group and structuring of a continued management arrangement for the Sveafastigheter team regarding the portfolio;
- Pareto Securities AB in Huskvarnen Holding AB’s acquisition of Jönköping Elektronen 3;
- Sveafastigheter in its sale of a SEK 3.2 billion property portfolio in a secondary transaction to asset manager Partners Group and structuring of a continued management arrangement for the Sveafastigheter team regarding the portfolio;
- Deka Immobilien GmbH in the acquisition of the Park Vallila office building in Helsinki from a subsidiary of Sveafastigheter Fund III AB.
Advokatfirman Cederquist KB, Associate (2011-2014)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Umeå University, LL.M. (2011)
Umeå University, M.Sc. (2011)
Understands difficult problems fast and quickly finds working solutions. The Legal 500