Leo Lee is a Stockholm-based Partner specialized in M&A and private equity transactions. Leo has extensive experience from working with complex cross-border transactions for domestic and international private equity sponsors and corporate investors, advising on acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, public takeovers, IPOs and capital raisings.
Leo is recognized by The Legal 500 within Commercial, Corporate and M&A in Sweden. According to clients Leo “is a great lawyer who comes up with innovative solutions” (The Legal 500, 2021). In addition, one client notes that Leo “has on several occasions given us not only accurate and precise legal advice but also has a sense for the commercial aspects” (The Legal 500, 2021).
Leo Lee’s experience includes advising:
- Daniel Wellington in connection with the formation of a strategic partnership with Timex;
- Vinted in the SEK 315 million public offer for all shares in Rebelle;
- Partners Group on its acquisition of atNorth;
- Synsam and CVC in the IPO and listing of Synsam’s shares on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Bonnier and Gota Media in their acquisition of Skånska Dagbladet;
- CVC in its USD 1.45 billion sale of AR Packaging Group to Graphic Packaging;
- EQT IX and Roar BidCo in their SEK 23.6 billion public offer for Recipharm;
- Bonnier in its acquisition of Estate Media;
- MittMedia and Amedia in their acquisition of Hall Media;
- Walnut Bidco Plc, a newly established company indirectly wholly owned by members of the family af Jochnick, in its public offer to the shareholders of Oriflame Holding AG;
- Bonnier News in its acquisition of MittMedia;
- Patricia Industries in the acquisition of Piab Group;
- Atlas Copco in the carve-out and sale of its concrete and compaction business to Husqvarna AB;
- Sandvik in the SEK 4 billion divestment of Hyperion to KKR.
Roschier (2017-), Partner (2021-)
Gernandt & Danielsson, Senior Associate (2007-2017)
Slaughter and May /London, Visiting Lawyer (2012-2013)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Stockholm University, LL.M. (2007)
English, Swedish, German, Korean