Leo Lee is a Stockholm-based M&A Counsel, specializing in M&A and private equity transactions. Leo has extensive experience from organizing and leading a number of demanding and complex domestic and cross-border projects. His previous experience includes private and public M&A, corporate reorganizations, public offerings (including IPOs) and other capital raisings, joint ventures as well as private equity investments, fund formations and fund raisings.
Leo’s work experience also includes working at Slaughter and May in London with M&A transactions as well as corporate reorganizations, capital raisings and IPOs.
Leo Lee’s experience includes advising:
- Bonnier in its acquisition of Estate Media;
- MittMedia and Amedia in their acquisition of Hall Media;
- Walnut Bidco Plc, a newly established company indirectly wholly owned by members of the family af Jochnick, in its public offer to the shareholders of Oriflame Holding AG;
- Bonnier News in its acquisition of MittMedia;
- Patricia Industries in the acquisition of Piab Group;
- Atlas Copco in the carve-out and sale of its concrete and compaction business to Husqvarna AB;
- Sandvik in the SEK 4 billion divestment of Hyperion to KKR.
Gernandt & Danielsson, Senior Associate (2007-2017)
Slaughter and May /London, Visiting Lawyer (2012-2013)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Stockholm University, LL.M. (2007)
English, Swedish, German, Korean