Leo Lee is a Stockholm-based Partner-elect specialized in M&A and private equity transactions. Leo has extensive experience from working with complex cross-border transactions for domestic and international private equity sponsors and corporate investors, advising on acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, public takeovers, IPOs and capital raisings.
Leo Lee’s experience includes advising:
- EQT IX and Roar BidCo in their SEK 23.6 billion public offer for Recipharm;
- Bonnier in its acquisition of Estate Media;
- MittMedia and Amedia in their acquisition of Hall Media;
- Walnut Bidco Plc, a newly established company indirectly wholly owned by members of the family af Jochnick, in its public offer to the shareholders of Oriflame Holding AG;
- Bonnier News in its acquisition of MittMedia;
- Patricia Industries in the acquisition of Piab Group;
- Atlas Copco in the carve-out and sale of its concrete and compaction business to Husqvarna AB;
- Sandvik in the SEK 4 billion divestment of Hyperion to KKR.
Roschier (2017-), Partner-elect (2021-)
Gernandt & Danielsson, Senior Associate (2007-2017)
Slaughter and May /London, Visiting Lawyer (2012-2013)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Stockholm University, LL.M. (2007)
English, Swedish, German, Korean