Johannes Strang is a Helsinki-based Senior Associate with experience in working with IP and technology related advisory, as well as private M&A transactions, notably in the technology, TMT and pharmaceutical sectors. Johannes joined Roschier in 2018.
Johannes Strang’s experience includes advising:
- Metacore Games Oy in the acquisition of PinataHEL Oy;
- Clients in the technology sector in the structuring and negotiation of licensing, joint-development and collaboration agreements;
- Telia in the SEK 5,500 million sale of 49% stake in its towers business in Sweden to Brookfield and Alecta;
- Telia in the EUR 722 million sale of part of its tower business in Norway and Finland;
- Elekta AB in the acquisition of Kaiku Health Oy;
- Umicore in the acquisition of Freeport Cobalt’s cobalt refinery and battery cathode precursor operations in Kokkola, Finland.
Member of the Finnish Bar Association
Member of the Finnish Association for Industrial Property Rights (STY)
Member of the Finnish IT Law Association
University of Turku, LL.M. (2018)
English, Finnish, Swedish