Helinä Pohto is a Helsinki-based Associate working with Roschier’s Real Estate & Environment, Energy & Infrastructure and FDI & Protective Security practices. She has experience in assisting clients in various types of both domestic and cross-border real estate transactions, other real estate advice such as property development and commercial real estate leases, as well as energy and infrastructure transactions and development projects. Helinä joined Roschier in 2019.
Helinä Pohto’s experience includes advising:
- Trevian with the sale of a residential development project in central Tapiola, Finland, to Peab and Ålandsbanken fund;
- Blackstone in the acquisition of a large real estate property portfolio consisting of 11 logistics and light industrial assets located in the Helsinki metropolitan area;
- Blackstone in the EUR 21 billion recapitalization of Mileway;
- Stockmann plc in the EUR 400 million sale and leaseback arrangement relating to Stockmann’s flagship department store property with the Finnish pension provider Keva as purchaser;
- The buyer of a modern, multi-tenant warehouse property in the middle of the urban last-mile area of Tammisto, Vantaa in the metropolitan area around Helsinki from Elo Mutual Pension Insurance Company;
- MSD Finland Oy in the sale and leaseback of an office property in Keilaniemi, Espoo to Skanska’s property development company;
- Fortum in the sale of its district heating business in the Järvenpää-Tuusula area in Finland to a consortium consisting of Vantaa Energy Ltd, Infranode, and Keva;
- The buyer in the acquisition of Juvanmalmi logistics center, located in the Helsinki metropolitan area, from Genesta;
- The buyer in the acquisition of an industrial and warehouse property with a total leasable area of ca. 19,500 sqm located in the Koskelo light industrial area in Helsinki region; and
- NREP in the acquisition of a head quarter level office property centrally located in Espoo, Finland from Metsä Group’s parent company Metsäliitto Osuuskunta and Mela.
University of Helsinki, LL.M. (2019)