Erik Ellenius is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate. He works with Roschier’s Public M&A, Equity Capital Markets and Corporate Advisory practices. He joined Roschier in 2016.
Erik Ellenius’ experience includes advising:
- Philip Morris International in its SEK 161 billion public offer for all shares in Swedish Match;
- Stena Adactum in the SEK 1.2 billion mandatory public offer to the shareholders of Svedbergs;
- Braathens Regional Airlines in connection with AMF’s SEK 200 million investment;
- Agnafit Bidco in the SEK 69.4 billion public offer to the shareholders of Sobi;
- Castellum in the public offer for Kungsleden;
- Nordea in Knowit’s SEK 500 million directed share issue;
- Nordea and Swedbank in connection with Nyfosa’s directed issue of new shares;
- JonDeTech Sensors, listed on Nasdaq First North, in its heavily oversubscribed rights issue and directed share issue;
- Brunswick Real Estate in connection with the launch of Brunswick Real Estate Capital III with SEK 12 billion in secured commitments from investors.
Uppsala University, LL.M. (2016)