Emil Larsson is a Stockholm-based Associate working with Roschier’s Public M&A, Corporate Advisory and Equity Capital Markets practices. He joined Roschier in 2021.
Emil Larsson’s experience includes advising:
- Philip Morris International in its SEK 161 billion public offer for all shares in Swedish Match;
- Agnafit Bidco in the SEK 69.4 billion public offer to the shareholders of Sobi;
- Castellum in the public offer for Kungsleden;
- Castellum in its fully underwritten rights issue of approximately SEK 10 billion;
- CVC Funds and Teniralc in the public offer for all shares in Cary Group;
- Cibus Nordic Real Estate in connection with a directed share issue through an accelerated book-building procedure.
Stockholm University, LL.M. (2021)
University of Gavle, B.Sc. in Business and Economics (2020)