Demira Hajdarevic is a Stockholm-based Associate working with Roschier’s Private Funds and Private Equity practices. Demira joined Roschier in 2019.
Demira Hajdarevic’s experience includes advising:
- M&P Management AB in connection with the formation of Resinova Bostads AB, an alternative investment fund established to make real property investments in residential properties;
- Niam AB in connection with the formation of NIAM Infra Fund AB, an alternative investment fund established with a view to making sustainable infrastructure investments within renewable energy, transportation and telecom in the Nordics and Northern Europe;
- ZL Management AB in connection with the formation of ZL Fund I AB, an alternative investment fund established to make investments primarily in late-stage technology companies in northern Europe;
- Pictet Alternative Advisors in connection with the formation of a joint venture partnership with I am Home focused on the development of residential units in growing cities across Sweden;
- Fastighets AB Hemmaplan in connection with the formation of a joint venture with Fastighets AB Trianon as part of the acquisition by Fastighets AB Hemmaplan of 50 per cent of Rosengård Centrum;
- Brunswick Real Estate in connection with the formation, together with Bonnier Fastigheter, of Fastighets AB Hemmaplan, a company with a long-term strategy focused on sustainable ownership of urban commercial centers.
Stockholm University, LL.M., (2019)
English, Swedish, Bosnian, Croatian