Senior Associate, Stockholm
Carl Svensson is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate working with Roschier’s Real Estate practice. He specializes in real estate transactions and has extensive experience from working with Swedish and foreign funds, private equity firms, and public and private companies. Carl’s work with transaction related matters covers joint ventures, investments, restructurings and general corporate matters. His experience also includes working as a visiting lawyer in the investment management department of one of Europe’s largest pension funds.
Carl joined Roschier in 2021. Prior to joining the firm he spent more than four years with another law firm in Stockholm.
Carl is highlighted by clients in the Legal 500.
This is what clients say about Carl:
“Senior Associate Carl Svensson has an extremely high knowledge of the sector, is easy to work with, and provides a great commercial understanding with respect to real estate transactions.”
– The Legal 500 2023, Real Estate
Carl Svensson’s experience includes advising:
- KKR and Mirastar in the acquisition of a last-mile logistics property in Stockholm;
- Blackstone in the acquisition of a Swedish SEK 5.35 billion property portfolio from Corem;
- Niam in the acquisition of Kruthuset 17, a modern office- and logistics property in Gothenburg;
- Tritax EuroBox in the acquisition of a 95,000 sqm site for its first development project in Malmö, Sweden;
- Genesta in the acquisition of a logistics property from Logistic Contractor;
- Carnegie in the establishment of an investment company and the acquisition of a SEK 2 billion asset portfolio.
Alecta Investment Management, Legal Secondee (2023-2024)
Real Advokatbyrå (2017-2021)
Administrative Court, Stockholm (2016-2017)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Stockholm University, LL.M. (2016)
The Legal 500
Carl Svensson has an extremely high knowledge of the sector, easy to work with, and provides a great commercial understanding with respect to real estate transactions.