Principal Associate Antti-Jussi Partanen is specialized in real estate, private M&A, private equity and energy matters. Antti-Jussi is regularly involved in complex transactional work, including multi-jurisdictional real estate portfolio transactions as well as infrastructure and energy related acquisitions and divestments. He has also in-depth experience in assignments related to company and contract law and dispute resolution.
Since joining Roschier in 2007, Antti-Jussi has also worked for a leading clean-energy company Fortum Corporation and a leading industrial engineering company Metso Corporation as a Visiting Lawyer.
Antti-Jussi Partanen’s experience includes advising:
- Cromwell European Real Estate Investment Trust (CEREIT), a Singapore real estate investment trust with a diversified Pan-European portfolio, in a multi-jurisdictional real estate transaction where CEREIT acquired in total 16 office properties in Finland, Poland and the Netherlands;
- A-Katsastus Group Oy and Bridgepoint in the sale of A-Katsastus Group’s business operations in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Poland to IK Investment Partners;
- Mandatum Life Insurance Company Limited in the transaction relating to the insurance portfolio co-operation with Danske Bank;
- Eltel in the sale of its Finnish rail business operations to Graniittirakennus Kallio Oy;
- IK Investment Partners in the sale of Evac Group to private equity funds managed by Bridgepoint;
- Nets in the acquisition of OP Financial Group’s merchant acquiring business;
- A-Katsastus Group as it acquired the majority of Finland’s largest car damage repair chain InCar Invest Oy, and merged the operations of InCar, Auto Vatén Oy and Autopeltikorjaamo Harry Lampinen Oy to form a nationwide repair chain;
- Orkla and its subsidiary Pierre Robert in the acquisition of four well-known textile brands Norlyn, Amar, Black Horse and Finnwear from Nanso Group.
Roschier (2007-), Principal Associate (2017-)
Fortum Corporation (M&A Legal), Visiting Lawyer (2015)
Fortum Corporation (Legal Affairs), Visiting Lawyer (2011)
Metso Minerals Oy, Visiting Lawyer (2008)
Metso Automation Oy, Visiting Lawyer (2008)
Member of the Finnish Bar Association
Member of the Finnish Corporate Law Association
Member of the Young Arbitration Club Finland (YACF)
Young Lawyers Association (NULA)
Danube University Krems, MBA (2010)
University of Turku, LL.M. (2007)