Principal Associate Antti-Jussi Partanen is specialized in real estate, energy, private M&A and private equity matters. Antti-Jussi is regularly involved in complex transactional work, including multi-jurisdictional real estate portfolio transactions as well as infrastructure and energy related acquisitions and divestments. He has also in-depth experience in assignments related to company and contract law and dispute resolution.
Since joining Roschier in 2007, Antti-Jussi has also worked for a leading clean-energy company Fortum Corporation and a leading industrial engineering company Metso Corporation as a Visiting Lawyer.
Antti-Jussi Partanen’s experience includes advising:
- The buyer in the acquisition of an industrial and warehouse property with a total leasable area of ca. 19,500 sqm located in the Koskelo light industrial area in Helsinki region;
- Fortum in the divestment of the majority stake in its Nordic wind portfolio to funds advised by Credit Suisse Energy Infrastructure Partners;
- KanAm Grund in its acquisition of office projects in Vallila, Helsinki from NCC Property Development;
- Amundi Real Estate in the sale of office buildings in Alberga Business Park located in Leppävaara, Espoo to eQ Finnish Real Estate Fund;
- Pareto Securities in the acquisition of the SOK headquarter in Helsinki;
- Cromwell European Real Estate Investment Trust (CEREIT), a Singapore real estate investment trust with a diversified Pan-European portfolio, in a multi-jurisdictional real estate transaction where CEREIT acquired in total 16 office properties in Finland, Poland and the Netherlands;
- A-Katsastus Group Oy and Bridgepoint in the sale of A-Katsastus Group’s business operations in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Poland to IK Investment Partners;
- Mandatum Life Insurance Company Limited in the transaction relating to the insurance portfolio co-operation with Danske Bank;
- Eltel in the sale of its Finnish rail business operations to Graniittirakennus Kallio Oy;
- IK Investment Partners in the sale of Evac Group to private equity funds managed by Bridgepoint.
Roschier (2007-), Principal Associate (2017-)
Fortum Corporation (M&A Legal), Visiting Lawyer (2015)
Fortum Corporation (Legal Affairs), Visiting Lawyer (2011)
Metso Minerals Oy, Visiting Lawyer (2008)
Metso Automation Oy, Visiting Lawyer (2008)
Member of the Finnish Bar Association
Member of the Finnish Corporate Law Association
Member of the Young Arbitration Club Finland (YACF)
Young Lawyers Association (NULA)
Danube University Krems, MBA (2010)
University of Turku, LL.M. (2007)