Wiljami Siitonen is a Helsinki-based Senior Associate specialized in private M&A and private equity. Wiljami joined Roschier in 2017.
Wiljami Siitonen’s experience includes advising:
- IK Partners in the acquisition of Renta Group Oy from Intera Partners;
- Wolt in the EUR 7 billion sale of the company to DoorDash;
- Telia in the EUR 722 million sale of part of its tower business in Norway and Finland;
- Otava Group in the sale of Nettix Oy to Alma Media;
- First Sentier Investors in the sale of 40% interest in Caruna to Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board and KKR;
- Folmer Equity Fund II Ky and Holmberg Brands Oy in the acquisition of a majority stake in Nanso Group;
- Umicore in the acquisition of Freeport Cobalt’s cobalt refinery and battery cathode precursor operations in Kokkola, Finland;
- Providence Equity Partners-backed Superstruct in its investment in Flow Festival Oy;
- Hoivatilat Oyj in the EUR 408 million public tender offer by Aedifica SA/NV for Hoivatilat Oyj;
- Sponsor Capital in acquisition of Oy Duell Bike-Center Ab from its founders.
Member of the Finnish Bar Association
University of Helsinki, LL.M. (2017)