Tuure Leponiemi is a Helsinki-based Senior Associate specialized in real estate, energy and private M&A transactions. He has extensive experience in cross-border real estate acquisitions and divestments as well as energy and infrastructure related projects. During his career, Tuure has also represented financial institutions and other investors in relation to various debt and equity financing transactions. Prior to joining Roschier in 2021, Tuure worked for another major Finnish law firm and completed a secondment at Finnfund.
Tuure Leponiemi’s experience includes advising:
- A special investment fund managed by the LocalTapiola Alternative Investment Funds Ltd in the acquisition of a social infrastructure portfolio;
- Blackstone in the acquisition of a large real estate property portfolio consisting of 11 logistics and light industrial assets located in the Helsinki metropolitan area;
- Hedin Mobility Group in the acquisition of Laakkonen Group’s automotive business;
- A consortium of Finnish energy companies, comprising Kymppivoima, Oulun Energia and Kuopion Energia, in the acquisition of a wind farm in Lestijärvi from wind and solar farm developer OX2, for approximately EUR 650 million;
- The buyer of a modern, multi-tenant warehouse property in the middle of the urban last-mile area of Tammisto, Vantaa in the metropolitan area around Helsinki from Elo Mutual Pension Insurance Company;
- AXA IM Alts in the acquisition of a large Nordic logistics portfolio from NREP;
- Altaal and Carnegie in the acquisition of an office property in north-western Helsinki; and
- Altaal and Carnegie in the acquisition of an office building in Espoo.
Dittmar & Indrenius Attorneys Ltd. (2015-2021)
Member of the Finnish Bar Association
University of Helsinki, LL.M. (2015)
Finnish, Swedish, English