Tilda Rosengren is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate specialized in equity capital markets, public M&A and corporate advisory. In 2017, Tilda was on a secondment to Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in London.
Tilda is recognized in The Legal 500 as a key lawyer within Capital Markets in Sweden. Clients describe her as “available 24/7, skilled, structured and confident throughout complex processes” (The Legal 500, 2023). Further, clients appreciate that she is “knowledgeable” and “thorough” and value her “high availability” (IFLR1000, 32nd edition).
Tilda Rosengren’s experience includes advising:
- Castellum in its fully underwritten rights issue of approximately SEK 10 billion;
- CVC Funds and Teniralc in the public offer for all shares in Cary Group;
- General Atlantic and Sprints Capital in the private placement, worth approximately SEK 2.5 billion, in Hemnet;
- Agnafit Bidco in the SEK 69.4 billion public offer to the shareholders of Sobi;
- Castellum in the public offer for Kungsleden;
- Hemnet and General Atlantic in the IPO and listing of Hemnet’s shares on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Stena Adactum and Altor in the public offer for Gunnebo;
- Triton on its public offer for HiQ International;
- The selling shareholders, Investment Aktiebolaget Spiltan, Lerit Förvaltning AB and Dalex i Stockholm Aktiebolag, in the placing of 4,950,000 shares in Paradox Interactive AB (publ);
- Ancala Partners in the SEK 496 million public offer for Skånska Energi AB (publ);
- Atlas Copco on the formation and listing of the SEK 105 billion company Epiroc on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- MAG Interactive AB (publ) and the selling shareholders in the initial public offering of MAG Interactive’s shares and listing on Nasdaq First North Premier;
- IK 2004 Fund and Attendo AB (publ) in the initial public offering of Attendo’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- The selling shareholders and Eltel AB (publ) in the initial public offering of Eltel’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Scandi Standard AB (publ) and its major shareholders CapVest Associates in the initial public offering of Scandi Standard’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Stockholm University, LL.M. (2013)
Available 24/7, skilled, structured and confident throughout complex processes.The Legal 500