Tilda Rosengren is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate specialized in equity capital markets, public M&A, corporate advisory and corporate compliance. In 2017, Tilda was on a secondment to Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer in London.
Tilda Rosengren’s experience includes advising:
- Stena Adactum and Altor in the public offer for Gunnebo;
- Triton on its public offer for HiQ International;
- The selling shareholders, Investment Aktiebolaget Spiltan, Lerit Förvaltning AB and Dalex i Stockholm Aktiebolag, in the placing of 4,950,000 shares in Paradox Interactive AB (publ);
- Ancala Partners in the SEK 496 million public offer for Skånska Energi AB (publ);
- Atlas Copco on the formation and listing of the SEK 105 billion company Epiroc on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- MAG Interactive AB (publ) and the selling shareholders in the initial public offering of MAG Interactive’s shares and listing on Nasdaq First North Premier;
- IK 2004 Fund and Attendo AB (publ) in the initial public offering of Attendo’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- The selling shareholders and Eltel AB (publ) in the initial public offering of Eltel’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Scandi Standard AB (publ) and its major shareholders CapVest Associates in the initial public offering of Scandi Standard’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Stockholm University, LL.M. (2013)