Sam Naderi is a Stockholm-based Associate working with Roschier’s Private M&A practice. Sam joined Roschier in 2022.
Sam Naderi’s experience includes advising:
- Warburg Pincus in the acquisition of Epassi Group;
- GRO in its strategic investment in Curity;
- Daniel Wellington in connection with the formation of a strategic partnership with Timex;
- Scania Sverige in its acquisition of Arver Lastbilar;
- Solör Bioenergi in the acquisition of Lantmännen Agrovärme;
- Nordstjernan in its investment in audience engagement company Mentimeter.
Örebro University, LL.M. (2022)
Swedish, English, Persian