Pontus Enquist is Head of the Stockholm office.
Pontus also heads the firm’s Equity Capital Markets and Public M&A practices in Sweden. Apart from public and private equity capital markets, he specializes in public M&A and general corporate advisory. He also has extensive experience in private equity and real property fund formation, various co-investment structures and incentive schemes. He is regularly involved in complex Swedish and international transactions, as well as investment structuring.
Pontus is recognized as one of the leading experts in private equity as well as corporate/M&A and capital markets by international publications such as Chambers Europe, Chambers Global, IFLR1000 and the Legal 500.
Clients say that he is “extremely committed and experienced and looks for practical solutions” (Chambers Europe, 2017) and highlight his “availability, commercial awareness and client service” (Chambers Europe, 2020), “quick and relevant feedback” and “very good commercial understanding” (Chambers Europe, 2019). Also, he is praised for his “very broad expertise” in both public and private M&A, and he is described as “very creative” (Chambers Europe, 2019).
Pontus Enquist’s experience includes advising:
- Hemnet and General Atlantic in the IPO and listing of Hemnet’s shares on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Brunswick Real Estate in connection with the formation, together with Nyfosa, of a company with the aim of building up a Finnish property portfolio with a value of about SEK 7 billion;
- Alta Fox Capital in connection with Entain’s public offer for Enlabs;
- Sveafastigheter Bostad Group AB in connection with the SEK 2.7 billion sale of Sveafastigheter Bostad to Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB (publ);
- Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) in connection with its private placement of new shares through an accelerated book-building procedure;
- Danske Bank, Handelsbanken and Nordea in the fully guaranteed SEK 1.7 billion rights issue in Gränges AB;
- The Danish state in connection with the recapitalization of SAS;
- Nordea in connection with Sivers IMA’s private placement of new shares through an accelerated book-building procedure;
- Pareto Securities in Implantica AG’s IPO of Swedish Depository Receipts;
- Brunswick Real Estate in connection with the launch of Brunswick Real Estate Capital III with SEK 12 billion in secured commitments from investors;
- Investor AB in Sarnova’s (a company of Patricia Industries (part of Investor AB)) acquisition and simultaneous combination of Digitech and the EMS business of R1 RCM Inc.;
- Carnegie Investment Bank and Swedbank in connection with the SEK 748 million initial public offering of Genova Property Group’s ordinary shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Rite Ventures in the acquisition of 23.3 percent of the shares in Qliro Group AB (publ) from Kinnevik AB (publ);
- The selling shareholders, Investment Aktiebolaget Spiltan, Lerit Förvaltning AB and Dalex i Stockholm Aktiebolag, in the placing of 4,950,000 shares in Paradox Interactive AB (publ);
- Carnegie Investment Bank AB in connection with the list change of Genova Property Group AB’s preferential shares from Nasdaq First North Growth Market to Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) in the SEK 1.9 billion acquisition of 111 properties from Coop and SEK 0.9 billion accelerated book building;
- Carnegie and Danske Bank in the IPO of K-Fast Holding AB on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Swedol AB (publ) and the independent bid committee of the board of directors of Swedol in connection with the public offer from Momentum Group AB (publ) against cash or newly issued shares in Momentum Group;
- Slättö Förvaltning in connection with the formation of Slättö Core+, a real property fund with a long-term investment horizon and Nordic investment focus;
- Sedana Medical AB (publ) and Pareto Securities on Sedana’s SEK 375 million private placement of new shares through an accelerated book-building process;
- Alma Property Partners in connection with the formation of Alma Property Partners II, a pan-Nordic opportunistic real estate fund with commitments exceeding EUR 250 million;
- Investor AB (publ) as selling shareholder in the initial public offering and listing of shares in EQT AB (publ) on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Carnegie Investment Bank and RedEye as deal counsel in Alelion Energy Systems AB’s SEK 135 million rights issue;
- Walnut Bidco Plc, a newly established company indirectly wholly owned by members of the family af Jochnick, in its public offer to the shareholders of Oriflame Holding AG;
- Carnegie Investment Bank and Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken in the initial public offering of Lime Technologies AB (publ)’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Aleris in its SEK 2.6 billion divestment of Aleris Omsorg to Ambea;
- A Group of Retail Assets Sweden AB (publ) (Agora) and its board of directors in connection with the SEK 936 million public offer from Klövern AB (publ);
- Atlas Copco on the formation and listing of the SEK 105 billion company Epiroc on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Roschier, Partner (2011-); Head of Stockholm office since 2019
Advokatfirman Vinge, Partner (2009-2011)
Advokatfirman Vinge, Associate (2001-2008)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Uppsala University, LL.M. (2001)
Stockholm University, B.Sc. (Econ) (2001)
He is extremely committed and experienced and looks for practical solutions. Chambers Europe