Pinja Lindholm is a Helsinki-based Senior Associate and a member of the firm’s M&A practice, focusing on private M&A and private equity. Her experience includes advising both international and domestic clients in complex M&A transactions and general commercial and corporate matters, representing both private equity sponsors and corporate investors.
Pinja’s work experience also includes working as a secondee in the M&A department of Hengeler Mueller in Frankfurt. Pinja joined Roschier upon her graduation in 2014.
Pinja Lindholm’s experience includes advising:
- Vipps in its business combination with MobilePay, creating one of the largest mobile wallets in Europe;
- Thermacell Repellents, Inc. in its acquisition of the majority of the shares in Proviter Oy;
- Ahlström Capital in the divestment of Destia to Colas;
- Humana AB in its acquisition of all shares in Coronaria Hoiva Oy from Coronaria Oy; and
- Orkla ASA in their public tender offer for Kotipizza Group Oyj.
Member of the Finnish Bar Association
University of Helsinki, LL.M. (2014)
English, Finnish, Swedish