Ola Sandersson is a Stockholm-based Partner and Head of Roschier’s Corporate Advisory practice in Sweden. He is specialized in public and private M&A, equity capital markets, as well as corporate advisory and compliance, and has extensive experience in Nordic and international M&A. Ola regularly acts for domestic and international industrial companies, holding companies and banks. He has also worked with investment banking for Lehman Brothers in London during 2001 and 2002.
Ola is ranked as one of the leading capital markets and M&A experts in Sweden by publications such as Chambers Global, IFLR1000 and Who’s Who Legal, and he is also recommended by The Legal 500. Interviewees praise Ola for being “very knowledgeable and effective” (Chambers Global, 2018).
Ola Sandersson’s experience includes advising:
- Walnut Bidco Plc, a newly established company indirectly wholly owned by members of the family af Jochnick, in its public offer to the shareholders of Oriflame Holding AG;
- A holding company owned by RoundTable Healthcare Partners and Signet Healthcare Partners in the USD 155 million acquisition of Moberg Pharma’s OTC-business, and the contemplated subscription of newly issued series B shares and warrants in Moberg Pharma;
- Quimper AB (a private company in which CVC Funds have or will indirectly invest) on its cash tender offer for Ahlsell;
- Magnolia Bostad AB in connection with its list change from Nasdaq First North Premier to Nasdaq Stockholm’s main market;
- Atlas Copco on the formation and listing of the SEK 105 billion company Epiroc on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Ahlsell AB (publ) and Keravel S.à r.l, a company indirectly owned by CVC European Equity Fund V and CVC European Equity Tandem Fund, in the initial public offering of Ahlsell’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm (10/2016), as well as representing Keravel S.à r.l on its two post-IPO sell downs in Ahlsell;
- Patricia Industries, a part of Investor AB, in its acquisition of LABORIE.
Roschier, Partner (2011-)
Advokatfirman Vinge, Partner (2007-2011)
Advokatfirman Vinge, Associate (1998-2007)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Lund University, LL.M. (1998)
Stockholm School of Economics, M.Sc. (1995)
Very knowledgeable and effective. Chambers Global