Ola Sandersson is a Stockholm-based Partner and Head of Roschier’s Corporate Advisory practice in Sweden. He is specialized in public and private M&A, equity capital markets, as well as corporate advisory and compliance, and has extensive experience in Nordic and international M&A. Ola regularly acts for domestic and international industrial companies, holding companies and banks. He has also worked with investment banking for Lehman Brothers in London during 2001 and 2002.
Ola is ranked as one of the leading capital markets and M&A experts in Sweden by publications such as Chambers Europe, Chambers Global, IFLR1000 and Who’s Who Legal, and he is also recommended by The Legal 500.
Clients describe Ola as “the go-to guy when you need to understand something regarding any Swedish law matter” (Chambers Global, 2022). He is also praised for being “very knowledgeable and inventive” (Chambers Europe, 2021) as well as “service-oriented and flexible” (Chambers Europe, 2020). Client perceive him as “a go-to name for strategic boardroom and corporate governance advice” (The Legal 500, 2020).
Ola Sandersson’s experience includes advising:
- Philip Morris International in its SEK 161 billion public offer for all shares in Swedish Match;
- Stena Adactum in the SEK 1.2 billion mandatory public offer to the shareholders of Svedbergs;
- The owners of Sylphar International NV in the sale of the company to Karo Pharma;
- Veoneer on Swedish regulatory matters in connection with the acquisition of its shares by Qualcomm;
- TA Associates in connection with the public tender offer for Elos Medtech;
- LMK Group (Linas Matkasse) and the main shareholder Herkules Capital in the initial public offering of LMK Group’s shares and listing on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market;
- EQT IX and Roar BidCo in their SEK 23.6 billion public offer for Recipharm;
- Latour Industries in the public offer for Allgon;
- Searchlight Capital Partners in the acquisition of shares to obtain more than 90% ownership of Opus Group;
- Stena Adactum and Altor in the public offer for Gunnebo;
- Nordic Waterproofing in its re-domiciliation through a cross-border reverse merger and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Triton on its public offer for HiQ International;
- KKR Credit in it’s re-negotiated investment in Avida Holding AB;
- NCAB Group AB (publ) in its directed share issue to Swedish and international institutional investors;
- Filtronic PLC (listed on AIM operated by the London Stock Exchange) in the sale of its telecoms antenna business to Microdata Telecom Innovation;
- Walnut Bidco Plc, a newly established company indirectly wholly owned by members of the family af Jochnick, in its public offer to the shareholders of Oriflame Holding AG;
- A holding company owned by RoundTable Healthcare Partners and Signet Healthcare Partners in the USD 155 million acquisition of Moberg Pharma’s OTC-business, and the contemplated subscription of newly issued series B shares and warrants in Moberg Pharma;
- Quimper AB (a private company in which CVC Funds have or will indirectly invest) on its cash tender offer for Ahlsell;
- Magnolia Bostad AB in connection with its list change from Nasdaq First North Premier to Nasdaq Stockholm’s main market;
- Atlas Copco on the formation and listing of the SEK 105 billion company Epiroc on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Ahlsell AB (publ) and Keravel S.à r.l, a company indirectly owned by CVC European Equity Fund V and CVC European Equity Tandem Fund, in the initial public offering of Ahlsell’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm (10/2016), as well as representing Keravel S.à r.l on its two post-IPO sell downs in Ahlsell;
- Patricia Industries, a part of Investor AB, in its acquisition of LABORIE.
Roschier, Partner (2011-)
Advokatfirman Vinge, Partner (2007-2011)
Advokatfirman Vinge, Associate (1998-2007)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Lund University, LL.M. (1998)
Stockholm School of Economics, M.Sc. (1995)
The go-to guy when you need to understand something regarding any Swedish law matter.Chambers Global