Mattias Jönsson is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate and a member of the firm’s M&A practice, focusing on private M&A, private equity and venture capital. He is regularly involved in various cross-border transactions representing private equity sponsors and corporate investors. He also has experience of advising on general corporate and commercial contract issues and legal restructuring matters. His previous working experience includes working for a law firm in New York. Mattias joined Roschier in 2011.
Mattias Jönsson’s experience includes advising:
- Latour Industries in the public offer for Allgon;
- Investcorp-backed ABAX in its acquisition of Automile;
- PayPal in their USD 2.2 billion acquisition of iZettle;
- Bonnier Growth Media in the sale of United Screens to the RTL group;
- Funds advised by Triton Partners in the acquisition of Ramudden from funds advised by IK Investment Partners and the management of the target group;
- Digital microinsurance provider BIMA in connection with Allianz Group’s USD 96.6 million strategic investment;
- Sprints Capital International II LP in the acquisition of Hitta.se from Schibsted;
- Keravel S.à r.l and Ahlsell in the initial public offering of Ahlsell’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- TDC A/S in the SEK 2.9 billion sale of TDC Sverige AB to Tele2 Sverige AB.
Kirkland & Ellis /New York, Visiting Lawyer (2013-2014)
Stockholm University, LL.M. (2011)