Mathilda Hoffman is a Stockholm-based Associate working with Roschier’s Private M&A practice, focusing on private M&A and private equity. Mathilda joined Roschier in 2021.
Mathilda Hoffman’s experience includes advising:
- Philip Morris International in the sale of SMD Logistics to R12;
- GRO in the sale of Tacton to Rubicon Technology Partners;
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in Kry’s USD 160 million convertible loan financing;
- CVC Funds and Teniralc in the public offer for all shares in Cary Group;
- Ramudden in its acquisition of Halleskog & Hansson.
Lund University, LL.M., (2020)