Mahir Silajdzic is a Stockholm-based Associate working with Roschier’s Real Estate & Environment practice. Prior to joining Roschier in 2021, he worked as an inhouse legal counsel at a project management company active within the field of construction.
Mahir Silajdzic’s experience includes advising:
- Blackstone in the EUR 21 billion recapitalization of Mileway;
- Carnegie in the establishment of an investment company and the acquisition of a SEK 2 billion asset portfolio;
- AXA IM Alts in the acquisition of a large Nordic logistics portfolio from NREP;
- APG Asset Management N.V. in the acquisition of Vasa Vind Holdings AB;
- Solör Bioenergi Fjärrvärme in the acquisition of the district heating business of SEVAB Strängnäs Energi;
- Scania Sverige in the acquisition of Bilmetro.
Wahlros Byggprojektledning AB (2020-2021)
Uppsala University, LL.M. (2020)
Swedish, English, Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian