Kiira Tuohimaa-Leisio is a Helsinki-based Partner specialized in private M&A and private equity. She has extensive experience in advising both international and domestic private equity sponsors and corporate clients in complex cross-border M&A, joint ventures, investments and refinancing transactions.
Prior to joining Roschier, she worked at the Helsinki and London offices of a global law firm where she advised clients in cross-border M&A, debt finance and equity capital markets transactions as well as in competition law matters. In addition to her LL.M. degree, Kiira holds a M.Sc. degree in Law & Finance from the University of Oxford, graduated with distinction.
Kiira Tuohimaa-Leisio’s experience includes advising:
- The main shareholders in the sale of Picosun Oy to Applied Materials, Inc.;
- GoTo in the acquisition of Miradore from Standout Capital and other shareholders;
- IK Partners in the acquisition of Renta Group Oy from Intera Partners;
- Tieto Corporation in its proposed combination with EVRY ASA through a statutory cross border merger;
- TCV in its investment of approximately USD 200 million in Unified Retail Planning Pioneer RELEX Solutions;
- Providence Equity Partners-backed Superstruct in its investment in Flow Festival Oy;
- Funds managed by KKR and Triton in the sale of Mehiläinen Group;
- Mehiläinen Oy in the acquisition of MainioVire from HgCapital and certain private individuals;
- Mehiläinen Oy and its fully-owned subsidiary Familar Oy in the acquisition of MilaPro Oy, a company specialized in providing services related to child welfare and mental health, from Palvelurahasto I Ky, a fund managed by Korona Invest, and certain private individuals.
Roschier (2016-), Partner (2022-)
White & Case LLP /Helsinki & London, Associate (2010-2016)
Member of the Finnish Bar Association
University of Oxford, M.Sc. (2014)
University of Helsinki, LL.M. (2010)