Johannes Wikström is a Stockhom-based Associate and a member of Roschier’s Real Estate practice. He joined the firm in 2022.
Johannes Wikström’s experience includes advising:
- Blackstone in the acquisition of nine light-industrial and warehouse properties from Nyfosa;
- KKR and Mirastar in the acquisition of a last-mile logistics property in Stockholm;
- Genesta in the acquisition of a logistics property in southern Sweden from Infrahubs;
- Savills Investment Management in the acquisition of six residential assets from K2A Knaust & Andersson Fastigheter;
- Niam in the acquisition of two large retail real estate properties;
- Nordika in the sale of two properties in Gothenburg and the acquisition of shares in Logistea;
- Blackstone in the acquisition of a Swedish SEK 5.35 billion property portfolio from Corem;
- Patriam in the acquisition of Fågelbärsträdet 12, a property in central Stockholm.
Uppsala University, LL.M. (2022)
KU Leuven, LL.M. (2022)