Jenni Rosenlöf is a Helsinki-based Senior Associate specialized in private M&A and private equity. She has extensive experience in advising both international and domestic clients in complex cross-border transactions and joint venture structures. Jenni also advises industrial clients with special expertise within the fintech and payment services industries.
In addition to a Finnish LL.M. degree, Jenni has studied at ESADE Business and Law School in Spain.
Since joining Roschier in 2016, Jenni has also worked as a visiting lawyer in the legal M&A department of Metso Outotec Corporation in Helsinki.
Jenni Rosenlöf’s experience includes advising:
- Vipps in its business combination with MobilePay, creating one of the largest mobile wallets in Europe;
- GoTo in the acquisition of Miradore from Standout Capital and other shareholders;
- Wolt in the EUR 7 billion sale of the company to DoorDash;
- IK Partners in the acquisition of Renta Group Oy from Intera Partners;
- The shareholders in the sale of Relax Gaming to Kindred Group;
- Orkla ASA in the acquisition of NutraQ 2 AS, a leading supplier of health and beauty products within the two well-known health and beauty concepts VitaePro and Oslo Skin Lab;
- Fortum in the sale of its district heating business in the Järvenpää-Tuusula area in Finland to a consortium consisting of Vantaa Energy Ltd, Infranode, and Keva;
- Telia Company in creation of JV company Valokuitunen Oy with CapMan;
- Quest Diagnostics in the acquisition of Blueprint Genetics Oy;
- Intera Partners in the sale of safety phone business of Stella Kotipalvelut to AddSecure AB;
- Intera Partners in the sale of childcare business of Stella Kotipalvelut to Pilke Päiväkodit Oy; and
- Telia Company in the acquisition of Assembly Organizing Oy.
Metso Outotec Corporation (M&A Legal), Visiting Lawyer (2022-2023)
Member of the Finnish Bar Association
Commentary concerning Real Property regulation on the Balearic Islands in relation to the acquisition of rustic real estate by foreigners from outside the EU, International Company and Commercial Law Review 5/2015, Thomson Reuters
University of Helsinki, LL.M (2015)
English, Finnish, Swedish, Spanish, Catalan