Jenni Rosenlöf is a Helsinki-based Senior Associate working in Roschier’s Private M&A practice. In addition to a Finnish LL.M. degree, she has also studied at ESADE Business and Law School in Spain. She joined Roschier in 2016.
Jenni Rosenlöf’s experience includes advising:
- The shareholders in the sale of Relax Gaming to Kindred Group;
- Orkla ASA in the acquisition of NutraQ 2 AS, a leading supplier of health and beauty products within the two well-known health and beauty concepts VitaePro and Oslo Skin Lab;
- Fortum in the sale of its district heating business in the Järvenpää-Tuusula area in Finland to a consortium consisting of Vantaa Energy Ltd, Infranode, and Keva;
- Telia Company in creation of JV company Valokuitunen Oy with CapMan;
- Quest Diagnostics in the acquisition of Blueprint Genetics Oy;
- Intera Partners in the sale of safety phone business of Stella Kotipalvelut to AddSecure AB;
- Intera Partners in the sale of childcare business of Stella Kotipalvelut to Pilke Päiväkodit Oy; and
- Telia Company in the acquisition of Assembly Organizing Oy.
Member of the Finnish Bar Association
Commentary concerning Real Property regulation on the Balearic Islands in relation to the acquisition of rustic real estate by foreigners from outside the EU, International Company and Commercial Law Review 5/2015, Thomson Reuters
University of Helsinki, LL.M (2015)
English, Finnish, Swedish, Spanish, Catalan