Hanna-Mari Immonen is a Helsinki-based Associate. She works with Roschier’s EU & Competition and FDI & Protective Security practices. Prior to joining Roschier in 2021, Hanna-Mari worked as a Specialist at the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority, where she gained experience in several large-scale merger control investigations. Her experience at Roschier includes advising clients in particular in multijurisdictional merger control filings as well as in foreign investment control processes. She also advises clients in cartel investigations.
Hanna-Mari Immonen’s experience includes advising:
- CVC with the acquisition of Visma’s consulting business focused on digital transformation, formerly a part of Visma Custom Solutions;
- GoTo Technologies in the acquisition of Miradore Oy;
- Neles Corporation in the merger with Valmet Oyj;
- IK Partners in the acquisition of Renta Group Oy from Intera Partners;
- Nalka in its acquisition of CERTEGO from ASSA ABLOY;
- Various clients in foreign direct investment processes before the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment.
Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority, Specialist (2019-2021)
Suomen Kilpailuoikeudellinen Yhdistys (Finnish Competition Law Association)
Yritysvastuuoikeuden yhdistys (Finnish Corporate Responsibility Law Association)
Eurooppaoikeuden yhdistys (FIDE Finland)
University of Helsinki, LL.M. (2021)