Giada Maglione is a Stockholm-based Associate who works with Roschier’s EU & Competition practice. In addition to her LL.M degree from Bocconi University she has also studied law at the University of Gothenburg in 2019. Giada joined Roschier in 2021.
Giada Maglione’s experience includes advising:
- CVC Capital Partners in the acquisition of Stark Group;
- Scania Sverige in the acquisition of Bilmetro;
- IK Partners in the acquisition of FCG Group AB;
- IK Partners in the acquisition of Renta Group Oy from Intera Partners;
- Philip Morris its SEK 161 billion public offer for all shares in Swedish Match; and
- CVC in the USD 1.65 billion sale of the Etraveli Group to Booking Holdings Inc.
BMW Bank (2020-2021)
Laward – Avvocati Associati Milan (2020)
Member of the Italian Bar Association
Bocconi University, LL.M. (2020)
Italian, English, Portuguese, Swedish