Fredrik Mandelholm is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate focusing on public and private M&A as well as general corporate advisory and private equity, with a particular emphasis on fund formation and structuring of complex co-investment vehicles and incentive schemes. He is regularly involved in Swedish and international transactions, acting for public as well as private entities in a variety of industries.
Fredrik Mandelholm’s experience includes advising:
- Alma Property Partners in connection with the formation of Alma Property Partners II, a pan-Nordic opportunistic real estate fund with commitments at first closing of over EUR 150 million;
- White Peak Real Estate in connection with the formation of White Peak Real Estate IV, a fund based in Jersey which invests in real estate development projects in China with commitments at first closing exceeding CNY one billion;
- TDC in the combination of Swedish-listed Modern Times Group’s (MTG) Nordic Entertainment and MTG Studios businesses with TDC;
- Brunswick Real Estate in connection with the formation of Kielo, a real estate company aiming to acquire high quality commercial real estate in Finland, with the objective to create a property portfolio in excess of EUR 1 billion;
- Alma Property Partners in connection with the formation of a pan-Nordic opportunistic real estate fund with commitments at final closing of over EUR 140 million;
- Keravel S.à r.l and Ahlsell in the initial public offering of Ahlsell’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Sveafastigheter in its sale of a EUR 450 million property portfolio in a secondary transaction to asset manager Partners Group and structuring of a continued management arrangement for the Sveafastigheter team regarding the portfolio;
- IK 2004 Fund and Attendo AB (publ) in the initial public offering of Attendo’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Advokatfirman Delphi, Associate (2013)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
University of Gothenburg, LL.M. (2013)