Fredrik Mandelholm is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate. He is a member of the firm’s Private Funds, Private Equity and Emerging Companies practices specializing in private equity and investment structuring, with a particular emphasis on fund formation and structuring of separate investment mandates, joint ventures, co-investment vehicles and complex incentive schemes. His previous experience includes private and public M&A as well as equity capital markets and he is regularly involved in Swedish and international transactions, acting for public as well as private entities in a variety of industries.
Fredrik’s previous experience also includes working at White Peak Real Estate, a Swedish fund manager and developer focused on property investments in China, as Head of Stockholm, International Legal and Group Compliance.
Fredrik is highlighted by clients in IFLR1000 by saying that he is “quick to respond”, he “delivers in time” and provides “quality work” (IFLR1000, 32nd edition).
Fredrik Mandelholm’s experience includes advising:
- Nordika in the sale of two properties in Gothenburg and the acquisition of shares in Logistea;
- Brunswick Real Estate in the sale of its debt business, Brunswick Real Estate Capital, to Niam;
- M&P Management AB in connection with the formation of Resinova Bostads AB, an alternative investment fund established to make real property investments in residential properties;
- Niam AB in connection with the formation of NIAM Infra Fund AB, an alternative investment fund established with a view to making sustainable infrastructure investments within renewable energy, transportation and telecom in the Nordics and Northern Europe;
- ZL Management AB in connection with the formation of ZL Fund I AB, an alternative investment fund established to make investments primarily in late-stage technology companies in northern Europe;
- Pictet Alternative Advisors in connection with the formation of a joint venture partnership with I am Home focused on the development of residential units in growing cities across Sweden;
- Fastighets AB Hemmaplan in connection with the formation of a joint venture with Fastighets AB Trianon as part of the acquisition by Fastighets AB Hemmaplan of 50 per cent of Rosengård Centrum;
- Brunswick Real Estate in connection with the formation, together with Bonnier Fastigheter, of Fastighets AB Hemmaplan, a company with a long-term strategy focused on sustainable ownership of urban commercial centers;
- Brunswick Real Estate in connection with the formation, together with Nyfosa, of a company with the aim of building up a Finnish property portfolio with a value of about SEK 7 billion;
- Sveafastigheter Bostad Group AB in connection with the SEK 2.7 billion sale of Sveafastigheter Bostad to Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB (publ);
- Brunswick Real Estate in the formation of a joint venture partnership with Pictet Alternative Investors focused on investing in and developing sustainable data centres across the Nordic region;
- Slättö Förvaltning in connection with the formation of Slättö Core+, a real property fund with a long-term investment horizon and Nordic investment focus;
- Alma Property Partners in connection with the formation of Alma Property Partners II, a pan-Nordic opportunistic real estate fund with commitments exceeding EUR 250 million;
- White Peak Real Estate in connection with the formation of White Peak Real Estate IV, a fund based in Jersey which invests in real estate development projects in China with commitments of CNY three billion;
- TDC in the combination of Swedish-listed Modern Times Group’s (MTG) Nordic Entertainment and MTG Studios businesses with TDC;
- Brunswick Real Estate in connection with the formation of Kielo, a real estate company aiming to acquire high quality commercial real estate in Finland, with the objective to create a property portfolio in excess of EUR 1 billion;
- Alma Property Partners in connection with the formation of a pan-Nordic opportunistic real estate fund with commitments at final closing of over EUR 140 million;
- Keravel S.à r.l and Ahlsell in the initial public offering of Ahlsell’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Sveafastigheter in its sale of a EUR 450 million property portfolio in a secondary transaction to asset manager Partners Group and structuring of a continued management arrangement for the Sveafastigheter team regarding the portfolio;
- IK 2004 Fund and Attendo AB (publ) in the initial public offering of Attendo’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm.
White Peak Real Estate, Head of the Stockholm Office and Group Compliance (2019-2020)
Advokatfirman Delphi, Associate (2013)
University of Gothenburg, LL.M. (2013)
Quick to respond. Delivers in time. Quality work.IFLR1000