Fredrik Mandelholm is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate specializing in private equity, investment structuring and corporate advisory, with a particular emphasis on fund formation and structuring of separate investment mandates, co-investment vehicles and complex incentive schemes. His previous experience includes private and public M&A as well as equity capital markets and he is regularly involved in Swedish and international transactions, acting for public as well as private entities in a variety of industries.
Fredrik’s previous work experience also includes working at White Peak Real Estate, a Swedish fund manager and developer focused on property investments in China, as Head of Stockholm and Group Compliance.
Fredrik Mandelholm’s experience includes advising:
- Brunswick Real Estate in connection with the formation, together with Nyfosa, of a company with the aim of building up a Finnish property portfolio with a value of about SEK 7 billion;
- Sveafastigheter Bostad Group AB in connection with the SEK 2.7 billion sale of Sveafastigheter Bostad to Samhällsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB (publ);
- Brunswick Real Estate in the formation of a joint venture partnership with Pictet Alternative Investors focused on investing in and developing sustainable data centres across the Nordic region;
- Slättö Förvaltning in connection with the formation of Slättö Core+, a real property fund with a long-term investment horizon and Nordic investment focus;
- Alma Property Partners in connection with the formation of Alma Property Partners II, a pan-Nordic opportunistic real estate fund with commitments exceeding EUR 250 million;
- White Peak Real Estate in connection with the formation of White Peak Real Estate IV, a fund based in Jersey which invests in real estate development projects in China with commitments of CNY three billion;
- TDC in the combination of Swedish-listed Modern Times Group’s (MTG) Nordic Entertainment and MTG Studios businesses with TDC;
- Brunswick Real Estate in connection with the formation of Kielo, a real estate company aiming to acquire high quality commercial real estate in Finland, with the objective to create a property portfolio in excess of EUR 1 billion;
- Alma Property Partners in connection with the formation of a pan-Nordic opportunistic real estate fund with commitments at final closing of over EUR 140 million;
- Keravel S.à r.l and Ahlsell in the initial public offering of Ahlsell’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Sveafastigheter in its sale of a EUR 450 million property portfolio in a secondary transaction to asset manager Partners Group and structuring of a continued management arrangement for the Sveafastigheter team regarding the portfolio;
- IK 2004 Fund and Attendo AB (publ) in the initial public offering of Attendo’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm.
White Peak Real Estate, Head of the Stockholm Office and Group Compliance (2019-2020)
Advokatfirman Delphi, Associate (2013)
University of Gothenburg, LL.M. (2013)