Erik Persson is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate specialized in equity capital markets and Public M&A, as well as general corporate advisory. He is regularly involved in Swedish and international transactions, acting for public, as well as private, entities in a variety of industries. Erik’s previous experience includes working as visiting lawyer at Carnegie Investment Bank AB (publ) in Stockholm.
Erik Persson’s experience includes advising:
- Walnut Bidco Plc, a newly established company indirectly wholly owned by members of the family af Jochnick, in its public offer to the shareholders of Oriflame Holding AG;
- A holding company owned by RoundTable Healthcare Partners and Signet Healthcare Partners in the USD 155 million acquisition of Moberg Pharma’s OTC-business, and the contemplated subscription of newly issued series B shares and warrants in Moberg Pharma;
- Quimper AB (a private company in which CVC Funds have or will indirectly invest) on its cash tender offer for Ahlsell;
- A Group of Retail Assets Sweden AB (publ) (Agora) and its board of directors in connection with the SEK 936 million public offer from Klövern AB (publ);
- Magnolia Bostad AB in connection with its list change from Nasdaq First North Premier to Nasdaq Stockholm’s main market;
- Braun Corporation (owned by Patricia Industries, a part of Investor AB) in the acquisition of Autoadapt AB;
- Patricia Industries, a part of Investor AB, in the acquisition of Sarnova Holdings Inc.
Carnegie Investment Bank AB (publ), visiting lawyer (2018)
Advokatfirman Delphi, Associate (2013-2014)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Uppsala University, LL.M. (2013)