Erik Persson is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate specialized in equity capital markets and Public M&A, as well as general corporate advisory. He is regularly involved in Swedish and international transactions, acting for public, as well as private, entities in a variety of industries. Erik’s previous experience includes working as visiting lawyer at Carnegie Investment Bank AB (publ) in Stockholm.
Erik Persson’s experience includes advising:
- Nordic Waterproofing in its re-domiciliation through a cross-border reverse merger and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Swedol AB (publ) and the independent bid committee of the board of directors of Swedol in connection with the public offer from Momentum Group AB (publ) against cash or newly issued shares in Momentum Group;
- Sedana Medical AB (publ) and Pareto Securities on Sedana’s SEK 375 million private placement of new shares through an accelerated book-building process;
- Walnut Bidco Plc, a newly established company indirectly wholly owned by members of the family af Jochnick, in its public offer to the shareholders of Oriflame Holding AG;
- A holding company owned by RoundTable Healthcare Partners and Signet Healthcare Partners in the USD 155 million acquisition of Moberg Pharma’s OTC-business, and the contemplated subscription of newly issued series B shares and warrants in Moberg Pharma;
- Quimper AB (a private company in which CVC Funds have or will indirectly invest) on its cash tender offer for Ahlsell;
- A Group of Retail Assets Sweden AB (publ) (Agora) and its board of directors in connection with the SEK 936 million public offer from Klövern AB (publ);
- Magnolia Bostad AB in connection with its list change from Nasdaq First North Premier to Nasdaq Stockholm’s main market;
- Braun Corporation (owned by Patricia Industries, a part of Investor AB) in the acquisition of Autoadapt AB;
- Patricia Industries, a part of Investor AB, in the acquisition of Sarnova Holdings Inc.
Carnegie Investment Bank AB (publ), visiting lawyer (2018)
Advokatfirman Delphi, Associate (2013-2014)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Uppsala University, LL.M. (2013)