Emelie Zellmer is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate and a member of Roschier’s Private M&A and Private Equity practices. Emelie has experience in various M&A assignments, with particular focus on private equity transactions, Nordic and cross-border transactions and serving international clients and advising on general corporate and commercial matters. She has been involved in various assignments and transactions involving real estate and environmental matters.
Emelie Zellmer’s experience includes advising:
- Solör Bioenergi Fjärrvärme in the acquisition of Vasa Värme Holding from Asper Investment Management;
- Funds advised by Triton Partners in the acquisition of Ramudden from funds advised by IK Investment Partners and the management of the target group;
- Funds advised by CVC Capital Partners in Etraveli’s acquisition of e-Travel Internet Tourist and Travel Services Company;
- Funds advised by CVC Capital Partners in the acquisition of Etraveli from ProSiebenSat.1. and the management of the target group;
- Inéo in the acqusition of icomera AB from certain sellers;
- Axcel and Nordic Waterproofing Holding A/S in the initial public offering of Nordic Waterproofing’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Lund University, LL.M. (2012)