Carl Svensson is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate who works with Roschier’s Real Estate & Environment practice. Carl joined Roschier in 2021.
Carl Svensson’s experience includes advising:
- Blackstone in the acquisition of a Swedish SEK 5.35 billion property portfolio from Corem;
- Niam in the acquisition of Kruthuset 17, a modern office- and logistics property in Gothenburg;
- Tritax EuroBox in the acquisition of a 95,000 sqm site for its first development project in Malmö, Sweden;
- Genesta in the acquisition of a logistics property from Logistic Contractor;
- Carnegie in the establishment of an investment company and the acquisition of a SEK 2 billion asset portfolio.
Real Advokatbyrå (2017-2021)
Administrative Court, Stockholm (2016-2017)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Stockholm University, LL.M. (2016)