Carl Svensson is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate who works with Roschier’s Real Estate & Environment practice. Carl joined Roschier in 2021. He is currently on a leave of absence.
Carl is highlighted by clients in the Legal 500 saying that he has “has an extremely high knowledge of the sector, is easy to work with, and provides a great commercial understanding with respect to real estate transactions” (The Legal 500, 2023).
Carl Svensson’s experience includes advising:
- KKR and Mirastar in the acquisition of a last-mile logistics property in Stockholm;
- Blackstone in the acquisition of a Swedish SEK 5.35 billion property portfolio from Corem;
- Niam in the acquisition of Kruthuset 17, a modern office- and logistics property in Gothenburg;
- Tritax EuroBox in the acquisition of a 95,000 sqm site for its first development project in Malmö, Sweden;
- Genesta in the acquisition of a logistics property from Logistic Contractor;
- Carnegie in the establishment of an investment company and the acquisition of a SEK 2 billion asset portfolio.
Real Advokatbyrå (2017-2021)
Administrative Court, Stockholm (2016-2017)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Stockholm University, LL.M. (2016)
Carl Svensson has an extremely high knowledge of the sector, easy to work with, and provides a great commercial understanding with respect to real estate transactions.The Legal 500