Axel Bonning is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate and a member of the firm’s Private M&A practice, focusing on M&A and private equity. Axel is regularly involved in various Nordic and cross-border transactions, representing both private equity sponsors and corporate investors, and has also experience from advising on general corporate and commercial matters. His working experience includes working for a Nordic private equity firm.
Clients are commenting Axel’s work in the international publications and describe him as an individual who “definitely walks the extra-mile – excellent performance for a senior associate” (The Legal 500, 2020).
Axel Bonning’s experience includes advising:
- Nalka in its acquisition of CERTEGO from ASSA ABLOY;
- Volkswagen in Northvolt’s USD 2.75 billion equity financing;
- LMK Group (Linas Matkasse) and the main shareholder Herkules Capital in the initial public offering of LMK Group’s shares and listing on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market;
- Volkswagen in Northvolt’s USD 600 million equity capital raise;
- Stena Adactum and Altor in the public offer for Gunnebo;
- Volkswagen in Northvolt’s USD 1 billion capital raise.
Altor Equity Partners, Visiting Lawyer (2017)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Umeå University, LL.M. (2015)
Definitely walks the extra-mile - excellent performance. The Legal 500