Anton Widlund is a Stockholm-based Associate. He works with Roschier’s Real Estate & Environment practice. Anton joined Roschier in 2021.
Anton Widlund’s experience includes advising:
- Blackstone in the acquisition of a Swedish SEK 5.35 billion property portfolio from Corem;
- Solör Bioenergi in the acquisition of Lantmännen Agrovärme;
- Blackstone in the EUR 21 billion recapitalization of Mileway;
- Tritax EuroBox in the acquisition of a 95,000 sqm site for its first development project in Malmö, Sweden;
- Bonnier Fastigheter in the acquisition of 50% of Trecore Fastigheter from ICA Fastigheter Holding AB;
- Searchlight Capital Partners in the sale of Opus Bilprovning to Arcus.
Uppsala University, LL.M. (2020)