Amanda Rekonen is a Helsinki-based Associate working with Roschier’s Private M&A practice. In addition to her Finnish LL.M. degree, Amanda has studied law at the University of Glasgow, UK.
Amanda Rekonen’s experience includes advising:
- Roblox Corporation in the acquisition of Speechly;
- Metso in the acquisition of Ab A. Häggblom Oy;
- Varjo Technologies Oy in its EUR 41 million funding round;
- The main shareholders in the sale of Picosun Oy to Applied Materials, Inc.;
- Outokumpu in the divestment of the majority of its Long Products business operations to Marcegaglia Steel Group; and
- IK Partners in the acquisition of Renta Group Oy from Intera Partners.
University of Helsinki, LL.M. (2021)