Valentin Golovanov is a Helsinki-based Senior Associate specialized in private M&A, private equity and corporate advisory. He has extensive experience in advising Finnish and international clients in complex cross-border M&A and general commercial and corporate matters. Prior to joining Roschier, Valentin worked for another major Nordic law firm in Finland.
Valentin Golovanov’s experience includes advising:
- Funds managed by Axcel Management A/S in the sale of the Aidian group, a global provider of in vitro diagnostics instruments and tests, to Nordstjernan;
- Telia in the SEK 5,500 million sale of 49% stake in its towers business in Sweden to Brookfield and Alecta;
- Wolt in the EUR 7 billion sale of the company to DoorDash;
- Telia in the EUR 722 million sale of part of its tower business in Norway and Finland;
- First Sentier Investors in the sale of 40% interest in Caruna to Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board and KKR;
- Neles in Alfa Laval’s EUR 1.7 billion recommended public cash tender offer for all the shares in Neles Corporation;
- Posti Group Corporation in the sale of OpusCapita Solutions Oy to a fund managed by Providence Equity Partners L.L.C;
- Investor consortium led by ANTA Sports Products Limited in the EUR 4.6 billion public offer for Amer Sports Corporation;
- First State Investments in the sale of Digita Oy to Digital Colony; and
- Funds managed by CapMan Buyout in the sale of their holdings in Walki Group to One Equity Partners.
Hannes Snellman Attorneys Ltd., Associate (2013-2017)
Member of the Finnish Bar Association
University of Helsinki, LL.M. (2013)
English, Finnish, Swedish, Russian