Sabina Hautaviita is a Helsinki-based Associate working with Roschier’s Private M&A practice. Sabina joined Roschier in 2021.
Sabina Hautaviita’s experience includes advising:
- TILT Biotherapeutics in connection with their EUR 22 million financing round;
- CVC with the acquisition of Visma’s consulting business focused on digital transformation, formerly a part of Visma Custom Solutions;
- Klett Lernen und Information GmbH in the acquisition of the majority shareholding in Studeo Oy;
- IK Partners in the acquisition of Renta Group Oy from Intera Partners;
- Funds managed by Axcel Management A/S in the sale of the Aidian group, a global provider of in vitro diagnostics instruments and tests, to Nordstjernan;
- Neles Corporation in the merger with Valmet Oy;
- Suomen Autokauppa (Saka) in connection with Ilmarinen’s and ELO’s investments in Saka;
- DevCo Partners Oy in DevCo’s investment in technology manufacturer Bluefors Oy.
University of Lapland, LL.M. (2020)