Peder Boström is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate working with Roschier’s Employment practice. Before joining Roschier in 2021, Peder has worked at employer- and employee organizations.
Peder Boström’s experience includes advising:
- Bonnier News in its SEK 455 million public offer for all shares in Readly;
- GRO Capital in its acquisition of Netigate;
- Solör Bioenergi in the acquisition of Lantmännen Agrovärme;
- Bonnier Ventures in their investment in diagnostics company Elypta;
- Searchlight Capital Partners in the sale of Opus Bilprovning AB to Arcus;
- Bonnier and Gota Media in their acquisition of Skånska Dagbladet.
Uppsala University, LL.M. (2013)