Nils Alvång is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate specialised in EU and Competition Law. In addition to his LL.M degree, Nils Alvång holds a post-graduate LL.M degree from the University of Glasgow (International Competition Law and Policy). His previous experience includes working as a law clerk at the District Court of Gothenburg and working at another law firm as an associate, stationed in Brussels. Nils joined Roschier in 2018.
Nils Alvång’s experience includes advising:
- CVC Capital Partners in the acquisition of Stark Group;
- Funds advised by the Blackstone Group in its SEK 18.1 billion acquisition of 214 industrial properties from Castellum;
- Stena Adactum and Altor in the public offer for Gunnebo;
- Triton on its public offer for HiQ International;
- Rite Ventures in the acquisition of 23.3 percent of the shares in Qliro Group AB (publ) from Kinnevik AB (publ).
Vinge Advokatbyrå (2016-2018)
Wistrand Advokatbyrå (2015)
Sveriges Domstolar (2013-2015)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
University of Glasgow, LL.M, (2016)
Örebro Universitet, LL.M, (2013)