Malou Martinsson is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate focusing on M&A and private equity with experience from several Nordic and international transactions.
Her previous experience includes working for another major law firm in Stockholm and J.P. Morgan in London.
Malou Martinsson’s experience includes advising:
- Funds advised by IK Investment Partners in the acquisition of KPMG Sweden’s Business Accounting Service;
- Sandvik in the carve-out and divestment of the Sandvik Process Systems division to FAM AB, owned by the three largest Wallenberg foundations;
- Triodos Organic Growth Fund in the acquisition of 16,4 per cent of the shares in Naty AB;
- Swedol AB (publ) in the acquisition of all shares in Björnkläder Intressenter AB from Litorina Kapital III L.P.;
- Altor Fund III and its portfolio company Apotek Hjärtat Holding AB in relation to the exit process entailing an Initial Public Offering and listing of shares in Apotek Hjärtat on NASDAQ Stockholm or a sale of Apotek Hjärtat to a private buyer. The exit process resulted in a sale of Apotek Hjärtat to ICA Gruppen AB at a price of SEK 5.7 billion on a debt free basis. Prior to the sale, Apotek Hjärtat had been approved for listing by the listing committee of NASDAQ Stockholm;
- Sydsvenska Dagbladet (owned by Bonnier) in the acquisition of Swedish local daily Helsingborgs Dagblad.
Linklaters Advokatbyrå /Stockholm, Associate (2009-2010)
JP Morgan Chase Bank /London, Consultant, Legal Department (2008-2009)
Newedge Group /London, Trainee, Legal Department (2007-2008)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Lund University, LLM (2008)