Johanna Bremdal is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate. She works with Roschier’s Public M&A, Equity Capital Markets and Corporate Advisory practices. She joined Roschier in 2015.
Johanna Bremdal’s experience includes advising:
- Bonnier News in its SEK 455 million public offer for all shares in Readly;
- Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan and Credit Suisse in connection with Oatly Group’s USD 10 billion IPO of American Depositary Shares on Nasdaq Global Select Market;
- LMK Group (Linas Matkasse) and the main shareholder Herkules Capital in the initial public offering of LMK Group’s shares and listing on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market;
- JonDeTech Sensors, listed on Nasdaq First North, in its heavily oversubscribed rights issue and directed share issue;
- Brunswick Real Estate in connection with the launch of Brunswick Real Estate Capital III with SEK 12 billion in secured commitments from investors;
- Rite Ventures in the acquisition of 23.3 percent of the shares in Qliro Group AB (publ) from Kinnevik AB (publ).
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Stockholm University, LL.M. (2015)