Henrik Fritz is a Stockholm-based Corporate & Capital Markets Counsel. He is specialized in equity capital markets, general corporate advisory and public M&A. He also has experience of convertible bonds, incentive schemes and bank regulatory. In addition to his LL.M. degree, Henrik holds a M.Sc. degree in Business and Economics from the Stockholm School of Economics. His previous experience includes working with investment banking for Handelsbanken Capital Markets.
Henrik Fritz’s experience includes advising:
- Carnegie Investment Bank and RedEye as deal counsel in Alelion Energy Systems AB’s SEK 135 million rights issue;
- Carnegie Investment Bank and Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken in the initial public offering of Lime Technologies AB (publ)’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- NCAB Group AB (publ), R12 Kapital AB and the other selling shareholders in the initial public offering of NCAB Group’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Swedol’s Board of Directors’ independent bid committee in relation to Nordstjernan’s mandatory takeover bid for all outstanding shares in Swedol;
- Pareto Securities in the exchange offers to Eniro AB (publ)’s holders of preference shares and convertible bonds and the subsequent cash issue;
- Nordea Bank, SpareBank 1 Markets and HSBC Bank in SAS AB’s SEK 1,270 million private placement of common shares;
- Carnegie Investment Bank in the initial public offering of Ferronordic Machines AB (publ)’s shares and listing on Nasdaq Stockholm;
- Svenska Handelsbanken AB (publ) and Carnegie Investment Bank AB in the initial public offering of Fastighets AB Trianon (publ)’s shares on First North Premier.
Handelsbanken Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Legal Services (2010-2017)
Advokatfirman Vinge, Senior Associate (2006-2010)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
Stockholm University, LL.M. (2006)
Stockholm School of Economics, M.Sc. (Econ.) (2006)