Frida Lantoft is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate working with Roschier’s Finance & Restructuring practice. Frida’s experience covers various international acquisitions, asset-backed financing transactions, leveraged finance and high yield bonds, representing international banks and financial institutions as well as private equity investors, real estate funds and large corporates. She joined Roschier in 2014. Her previous experience includes working with project finance in a visiting lawyer role at an investment bank and with debt capital market and leverage finance at Danske Bank. Frida is recognized as a Key Lawyer by The Legal 500 and as a Rising Star by IFRL1000.
Frida Lantoft is recognized as a Key Lawyer by The Legal 500 and as a Rising Star by IFRL1000. Clients are commenting on Frida’s work in international publications and describe her as “outstanding. Deep knowledge, problem solving and always delivers ahead of set deadlines” (IFLR1000, 31st edition).
Clients also comment that she is “a superstar within banking and finance. She is without a doubt highly competent in all fields of banking and finance, excellent problem solving skills, flexible, service-minded and with excellent project management skills.” (The Legal 500, 2021).
Frida Lantoft’s experience includes advising:
- Daniel Wellington in connection with the formation of a strategic partnership with Timex;
- Carnegie in the establishment of an investment company and the acquisition of a SEK 2 billion asset portfolio;
- Cibus Nordic Real Estate in its acquisition of a Finnish real estate portfolio and directed share issue;
- Altaal and Carnegie in the establishment of a new investment company and its acquisition of Ramboll’s Finnish headquarters;
- Cibus Nordic Real Estate AB (publ) in the SEK 1.9 billion acquisition of 111 properties from Coop and SEK 0.9 billion accelerated book building.
Danske Bank A/S, Danmark, Sverige Filial, Visiting Lawyer (2018)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
University of Gothenburg, LL.M. (2014)
A superstar within banking and finance.The Legal 500