Frida Albertsson is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate working with Roschier’s Finance & Restructuring practice. Frida has experience in various domestic and international acquisition financing, syndicated loans, corporate and private equity financing representing international banks and financial institutions as well as private equity investors. Frida’s experience also includes high yield and investment grade bonds, project finance and structured finance. Her previous experience includes working for another law firm in Stockholm.
Frida Albertsson’s experience include advising:
- Pareto Securities in the arrangement of an up to SEK 200 million bond issue for Net Gaming Europe AB (publ);
- Värmevärden in the refinancing of its listed bonds with a SEK 1,525 million senior secured debt facility from SEB, Danske Bank and BNP Paribas;
- ABG Sundal Collier in the arrangement of an up to EUR 200 million bond issue for Cherry AB (publ);
- Pareto Securities in the arrangement of an up to USD 250 million bond issue for Scan Bidco A/S;
- Swedol AB (publ) (listed on Nasdaq Stockholm) in the acquisition of all shares in Björnkläder Intressenter AB (also known as Grolls) from Litorina Kapital III L.P.
Hannes Snellman Attorneys Ltd., Associate (2013-2016)
Stockholm University, LL.M. (2013)