Emmy Pettersson is a Stockholm-based Senior Associate. She works with Roschier’s Data Protection, Intellectual Property and Digitalization & TMT practices. Emmy joined Roschier in 2016. Her previous experience includes working as a visiting lawyer at Samsung Electronics Nordic AB and working for another major law firm in Stockholm.
Emmy Pettersson is recognized as an expert in intellectual property in Sweden by international legal directories such as Managing IP (IP Stars), ranking her a Rising Star.
Emmy Pettersson’s experience includes advising:
- Epiroc in the divestment of its operations within geotechnical drilling consumables to Mimir Invest AB;
- Volkswagen in Northvolt’s USD 1 billion capital raise;
- Aleris in its SEK 2.6 billion divestment of Aleris Omsorg to Ambea;
- Funds advised by IK Investment Partners in the acquisition of KPMG Sweden’s Business Accounting Service;
- Sandvik in the SEK 4 billion divestment of Hyperion to KKR;
- Sandvik in the carve-out and divestment of the Sandvik Process Systems division to FAM AB, owned by the three largest Wallenberg foundations;
- Guy Hands in the acquisition of McDonald’s Nordic operations, consisting of local operating companies in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland;
- Atlas Copco in the sale of its Road Construction Equipment division to Fayat Group.
Samsung Electronics Nordic AB, Visiting lawyer (2015-2016)
Advokatfirman Cederquist, Associate (2013-2016)
Member of the Swedish Bar Association
University of Gothenburg, LL.M. (2013)